chapter 19

Siddharth's POV

I had my dinner...it was a hectic day....but ok...iam used to it...back to back meetings....now my eyes are running on the details about the lady in the grey file which is given by Mr.Rao.

Name : Neha Gupta
Age     : 25yrs
Proffesion : Fasion designer runnig her own boutique at Mumbai.
Father  : Deepak Gupta
                 Owner of  NG textiles.
Mother : Madhavi Gupta
Siblings : Neeraj Gupta
                  Pursuing BDes at Mumbai.

Hmmm...so...is this the lady am i searching  from past 1month...

Iam really getting frustrated...i should dig this matter little deep to take a step towards her...

On the otherside...my dad is pressuring me for my marriage with that Rhea Mehta....i met that spoiled rich girl yesterday at my office.  She is too full of herself...she is least bothered about other's feelings. I can easily makeout her  behavior by seeing only once. But i should be little careful towards Mehta's till i found her.

I called David...he is one of my trustworthy man....who stays in Mumbai.

'Hello Sir...'

'Hi David...how are you.'

'Fine sir...where are you now..i heared that you have taken charge of Hyderabad branch.'

'Yeah...i need your help...i will send you a photo...i want her details...her routine and her   background ...everything...everything regarding her...' i am just pinching my nose bridge and remembered the date..

'And one more important thing that...where was she on 12th Dec..last year...'

'Yes sir...sure...send her picture '

'I want all her details in 24hrs...its urgent.' I cut the call....

My phone is ringing continuously...i picked it up...its from my dad..

'How are you Sid..' his demanding tone is there on the otherside of the phone.

'I'm fine dad...why did you call me now' i am getting irritated but i don't want to show it.

'Sid...how is Rhea...did you like her...i heared that you met her yesterday. '

'Yes dad...i met her...i want sometime to think about it.'

'You take your own time...but i want yes from you..and when are you coming back...your mom and grandfather are waiting for you.'

'I will come dad...in another 2months...i have to complete an incomplete task.'

'Oh...is it...what is that...i heared that you are showing much interest towards Mehta's...you are investing in different projects..Mr.Mehta is very happy that you are taking him as a partner in everywhere. '

'Yes dad...first i thought that he is not up to my standards but i saw him personally...so i am very much impressed with him...' i am swrling paperweight and told him with a smirk.

'That's great Sid...i know you never disobey me.'

'Hmm...ok dad...i have to look after for tomorrow's presentation...good nights dad..'

'Yeah...ok...good night Sid.'

'Mr.Mehta...you are very happy now...hmmm...ok...enjoy your happiness and luxurious life till i achieve my goal...because after that you have to pay for your deeds.'

‐----------------******------------******---------------
Author's POV

Next day evening 7pm

Siddharth has finished his meeting which lasted for 2hrs with his London branch ...he loosened his tie...he is very much tired..

'Hi...Sid...how are you ...any information about the girl' now he is with Sagar in vedio call...

Sagar too attended the meeting from Delhi...

'No Sagar..i am waiting for David's call.'

'Hmm...don't worry Sid...you will find her definitely. '

'Yeah...sagar...i have to...i want to see her...talk with her...mostly i want to apologize her ...' he cannot able to talk more.

'And leave it...i have my own ways...what about you...are you enjoying...i think you are dating  everyday with Sameera..' he told mischievously.

'Yeah...Sid...right now i am going for dinner at her parents place. '

'Ok...Sagar...enjoy your day.' Sid cut the call and closed his eyes.

Siddharth recieved David's call while he is having dinner.

'Yes David...did you get any information regarding her.'

'Yes sir...her name is Neha Gupta...i mailed her details to you...please check sir.'

'Ok...will do that...but what about the date which i asked you.'

'Sir... she was in Italy on 12th December on vacation with her friends. And one more thing sir...she is already engaged with her boyfriend and their wedding is on February. '

'Oh...ok...'Siddharth narrowed his eyes.

'Ok..David...thank you for the information...I'll check the details..bye'

'Welcome sir...its my pleasure...good night sir.'

Siddharth opend his mail and checked the details of the girl...same details those are tallying with the details in the file.

Hmmm...ok...she was not in the Hyderabad on 12th Dec...not in india too...so how come she got the ring...

There is a knot to find her...i have to  untie it ...then she can appear in front of me...