chapter 41

This part is totally unedited ...please bare the mistakes and grammatical errors.

Author's POV

Smrithi opened her eyes slowly. She blinked her eyes and started looking the surroundings.

'You wake up' she heared Siddharth's voice.

'Hmm' she looked at him and nodded her head. She is remembering the conversation between her and Kalyan.

'Don't worry...everything will be fine. We are leaving in an hour for India.' Siddharth told her.

'Hmm...ok then i will pack my luggage.' Smrithi is about to got up ftom her place.
'Everything is ready. Your packing has done already. ' Siddharth smiled and told her.

'Oh..ok'

'You go and freshen up Smrithi...i will be waiting for you at downstairs.' Siddharth glanced at her and left that place.

He has an urge to hug her...comfort her and wants to wipe out all her sarrows.

His phone started ringing When he is going to his room. He saw that and smiled...

'Hello mom...how are you' he recieved his mother's call and replied immediately.

'Am fine sid...how is my daughter in law.' Sunanda asked him.

He sighed and chuckled at her question.

' she is doing good mom. You are asking about your daughter in law who you do not meet till now...you forgot your son...hmmm' Siddharth asked his mother innocently.

'I know about my son...my daughter in law is very innocent. I asked you many times that atleast send her picture once...but you are not sending me.' Sunanda replied with a pout.

'My cutie mom...i know you are eagerly waiting to meet her but wait few more days...you can see her and talk with her....ok.' Siddharth replied his mom.

'Yesh...waiting for that sweet moment...when are you people coming?' Sunanda asked him.

'We are leaving today mom...infact another one hour.' Siddharth replied her while looking at his watch.

'Oh...is it...then Happy journey to both of you...haa...remember one thing....don't hurt my daughter in law and look after her...ok' Sunanda ordered him and cut the call.

Siddharth looked at his phone and smiled slightly .. he remembered that how his mother felt happy when he told her that he found Smrithi.

He recollected the momen when his mother was shouting with joy...

'Really....Sid...is...is it true...you found that girl. Send her photo immediately to me sid . .i want to see her.'

'Mom...wait...just now i got to know that she is the girl whom i was searching from that day. I don't have her picture. I will not send her picture eventhough i have it.' Siddharth replied with mischevious smile.

' why...is she not beautiful that if you send her picture i will deny her as my daughter in law...no way sid...it doesn't matter to me how does she looks like....so no problem that you can send her picture. '

'No mon...it's not like that...even iam also not into that she should be beautiful otherwise i will not accept her. But i want to surprise you.so wait till Sagar's engagement...ok' Siddharth replied her.

'Yeah...ok...i will...so are you planning to invite her to his engagement ?' Sunanda asked him happily.

'Hmm...she will come definitely eventhough i am not invite her because she is Sagar's fiancée's best friend. '