chapter 6

Flash back starts...

10 days before....

London...

In a big mansion...

Phone is ringing continuously... Siddharth picked it up with his half opened eyes.

'Hello...siddharth Rajvansh speaking' he is speaking with raspy voice.

' how are you young man' he heared a deep voice.

Siddharth got up from his big,soft bed
'I am fine Grandpa...how are you' now his eyes are opened fully with happiness after listening to his grandfather's voice.

' I am absolutely doing good... am i woke you up.'

' no..not at all grandpa.. i am just tired. I slept late at last night ...i had attended a party after a long meeting.'

'Oh...is it...how was the meeting. Did you crack the deal.' His grandfather is expecting a postive reply from his grandson.

'It was good grandpa...we got the deal.'

'I knew it...but i just want to hear it from you. I am very proud of you. You are just like your dad.' The old man is super excited

'Listen...when are you coming to India..it's been very long time you have visited our place.'

'I will grandpa..even i want to meet you,mom and dad.' He paused for a second...

' get that brat also along with you.' His grandfather demanded him.

Siddharth just chuckled and about to speak but he heared the sound of door.

'Hey buddy...did you wake up...let's go for a walk' sagar is saying cheerfully.

' grandpa ...the devil entered when we were talking about him.' Siddharth is whispering with a smirk on his face.

'Give the phone to him'

'Sagar...grandpa is on line...he wants to speak with you.' Sagar's wide smile fallen for a second.

He has taken the phone immediately

'Yes grandpa...how are you. I am missing you a lot...you know i am dreaming about you everyday...'
His words are cut by the oldman

'How many lies are you going to tell me my dear champ. Show this affection on your girlfriend.'

' no no grandpa...i don't have any girl in my life...if i have I'll tell you definitely.' He spoken  hurriedly while glaring at his handsome friend who is smiling continuously.

'Yes....yes....you are such a good boy...i know you very well.' He can imagine the smirk on the old man's face just like his grand son.

'Listen..with in 3days you and your best friend should be here for my birthday. I know he is also hearing as the phone is on speaker.' He ordered both of them.

They both looked at eachother and smiling silently.

'Ok my lord...we will be there for your 80th birthday.' Siddharth and sagar told at the same time.

Siddharth looking at his friend and mimicking like his grandfather...
'where is your girlfriend young man. When will you introduce her to me.'

'After you little brat' he imitated with a smirk on his face.

They both laughed and plan to buy a gift for their grandfather.

'So when are we leaving for india. Do we have any other meetings.' Siddharth asked while checking his mails.

'Mostly day after tomorrow any how I'll check with your PA.'

________________________________________

3days later

A black Rolls royce is heading towatds the posh locality of Mumbai. It halted infront of Rajvansjh mansion.

Siddharth and Sagar got down from the car. The entire mansion is beautifully decorated with different colors of lights.

 The entire mansion is beautifully decorated with different colors of lights

Both of them mesmerised...at the same time they felt very happy by seeing their home after long time.

at the same time they felt very happy by seeing their home after long time

They entered inside the house which  decorated with various flowers

Continued....

Please vote and comment