Put A Little Love On Me

Hi, this will be a little longer than the other imagines :) No part two for this cause I put it here all ! Enjoy <3

"Are you sure you're alright love?" Liam asked. "Uh huh! I mean I've been by his side for almost a year now. I'm sure I'll be alright."

Liam wasn't really convinced. I didn't exactly know how I ended up in this messy and painful situation. If only I didn't went that day. If only.

10 months ago, I attended a party hosted by Liam—my cousin. I did met a lot of celebrities because of him, became friends with some. I also did met his bandmates back then.

Niall and I aren't really close since he got a girlfriend that time. Elise. His 4 years girlfriend. I've met her a couple of times. She was kind, sweet and fun to be with.

No wonder why Niall loves her so much. One of the reasons why Niall kept declining our invites to parties or just hanging out it's because he loves spending time with Elise more.

Not until, April 2019. An Unexpected tragedy happened. Elise was about to fly back in her hometown which in Italy. Niall insisted for her to go there with a private jet but Elise wanted a normal flight back there.

He got a bad feeling that day and did his best to stop her or at least re-book her flight in few a days but that didn't stop Elise.

5 hours later news was reported to the internet that the Flight to Italy was involved in a plane crash. And that's how Niall's world turns upside down.

He blamed himself for what had happened. If only he did his best on stopping Elise that day, he sure as hell Elise would still be here with him—us.

All of us were there for him, we did our best to help him move forward and reminded him that Elise would be there for him no matter what. That she wouldn't be happy seeing him like that.

November 2019, I was left with him in LA. All of his friends or even our friends were busy doing there works. They tried their best to visit him and distract him.

Liam was the one who asked for my favor to help Niall. Since I love Niall, I did what my cousin wants and I also wanted to help.

I was there for him everyday. I wasn't even able to go home sometimes because I'm taking care of his drunk ass. He really was so stubborn but I don't blame him. It hurts to lose someone you love.

When you thought that that person would be your endgame but in the end the one that ended was your relationship.

The party that was hosted by Liam was actually for him. September 2020. Louis, Harry and Zayn come up of this idea to help him forget her at least.

I remember that night he got so drunk that he started flirting with me which I didn't mind at all as long as it would distract him. I was so happy back then knowing at least that night he was genuinely enjoying it.

Being with him everyday made me fall in love with him. I did went to Elise's grave and talked to her asking for her permission if I could love Niall.

"Elise, I know you are in peace now. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I really wish you were still here with us. I knew we weren't really that close but I considered you as my sister too. I'm sorry I only went today to visit you. I keep having thoughts if I should do this and if I'm doing the right thing. Please help us for Niall to move forward. It's getting hard everyday to help him. We all know how much he loves you and it hurt so bad for him but he really needs to get himself together cause this whole thing isn't healthy for him anymore. And I know you don't like that. I'll be honest with you Elise, I'm falling in love with Niall. For the short amount of time I'm with him, taking care of him, I can't help but to fall for him. I did tried my best to stop what I was feeling for him but I can't. Please give me a sign if I'm doing the right thing and if this is alright for you."