Nerd Niall (Part 2)

I'm in no mood to deal with his bitching so simply drag my hand across his desk as I walk by, scattering his papers all over the ground.

He stays quiet which pleases me and I go to my seat, taking out my red nail polish. I begin painting my nails while trying not to breathe in the fumes.

"(Y/L/N)? Are you even trying to pay attention?" The teacher asks. "Nope." I grin, popping the "p".

He rolls his eyes and writes my name under the detention list. I roll my eyes and put my nail polish away before gently blowing on my nails.,

Wanting them to dry before my next class. I glance up and catch Niall staring at me.

The second our eyes meet, he squeaks and whips back around. I'm powerless to stop the red blush the spreads over my cheeks. Stop (Y/N). Just Stop.

You can't make it this f*cking obvious. Every now and then, I catch him staring at me, but I don't make eye contact.

If I do, he'll look away. And as f**ked up as I feel for saying it, I don't want him to. Soon enough the bell rings and I get up from my seat.

Niall is already walking down the hallway and I make it a point to ram into his shoulder with my own.

I hear him take a sharp breath in. Refusing to look back at him, I continue on my way, knowing that If I look back, I'll feel guitly.

Niall's POV
"Mate, stop staring at her. She is going to notice and then we'll both in trouble." Harry frowns before taking a bite of his banana.

I sigh and look away from (Y/N). Why does she have to be so mean? We used to be friends back in elementary school and we always got along.

But then she started hanging out with Delsin and she met Liam. I remember the first time she bullied me.

Harry and I were walking in the hallway to class when we passed Liam, (Y/N), Delsin and a few popular people.

She was leaning her back against Delsin who was leaning against the wall. His hands were on her hips and jealousy flared in me and I guess he saw me glaring at where his hands were.

But he completely flipped it around and whispered in her ear that I was checking her out.

So of course, with her bad temper and all, she shoved me into The lockers and threatened to beat me to a pulp.

If it wasn't for this stupid crush on her, I'd finally able to move on but I'm just spinning around her in circles. It's pathetic.

"Sorry..... Just.... thinking... is all.." I mutter, no longer hungry. "F**k." Harry mumbles.

I turn and see Delsin and Liam walking towards us. Just when I think they will pass, Delsin glances at me and does a double take, a sly smirk spreading over his lips.

"We'll if it isn't the perveted little f**k. Tell me nerd, what's it like being hated by everyone here?" He asks, smashing his hands down on right in front of me.

( A/N ) ;
Heyyyy guysss !! I'm here again..... Yay ! Hahaha ... How are you? 😝 7k readerss???? I'm so close to 10k readers ! omgg🙈💚

Thank you so muchh..... I love you all so much !!!

Bye bye bye ! I'll talk to you later ! Bye 😍😘 Wait for the Part 3

Don't forget to Vote,Comment and Share ! Lots of love from me😂💖

~ Kahzmere