Letting Go

1 year ago

"Please leave. I can't do this anymore (Y/N)." Niall said. I just went home from the photoshoot and Niall welcomed me with him breaking up with me. I have no idea what the hell is going on and I'm trying to understand him.

"Niall what are you talking about? What is this? I don't get you." I asked starting to get frustrated with the situation.

"I don't know. I just can't anymore." He said avoiding my eyes. "Fine! If you want to end this look at my eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore!" I said getting angry but also hoping he won't do it.

He sighed and shut his eyes and then looked directly on my eyes. "I-I don't love you anymore (Y/N). So please let's end this."

That's when I suddenly collapsed on the floor. Feeling so weak. "I don't understand. Why Niall?! Why! What did I do?" I asked almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I'm really sorry." He said then tried to give me a hug. I pushed his arms. "No! Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted.

I stood up and went straight to our–his room. I started packing my things. I am crying so bad but fuck it! the person who I loved the most just broke my heart.

Niall didn't followed me which means he really meant what he said downstairs. But few minutes later, Niall is standing at the door with his hands on his pockets looking at me while I packed.

I ignored his presence and continue putting my things on my suitcase. I grabbed my laptop on the bed and stood up.

After getting my things I pushed pass him and went downstairs. "I-I'll call my assistant tomorrow to get my remaining things." I told him without looking on his eyes.

Because I knew once I look at him directly on his eyes I will begged him to stay with me. "Okay" he coldly said.

I didn't wait for him to talk again instead I opened the front door and left.

•••

That was the last time I saw him. Even though I'm seeing stuff about him on online but I never met him in person again.

1 year. 1 year of being miserable. The only thing that kept me busy and distracted is my work. The stressful part is that I am just like him. A celebrity.

People knows what I do and after what happened with me and Niall, I started loosing interest to share the things that's going on with my life.

I had no idea why he ended our relationship but few months after the split up, rumors started spreading. People even thought I cheated on him.

Later on, I think. He told the reason why, which I think is fucking unbelievable. "I ended the relationship because I don't feel happy anymore. Maybe let's say I fell out of love."

I was never mad at him. Sometimes looking back, I do think we will ended. We were both busy with our works and I guess we never had time for each other.

"How are you? You lost some weight again?" Ashe asked. We were at the studio right now for our magazine photoshoot.

I sadly gave her a smile. Ashe is my best friend ever since I started my career and before me and Niall dated, they knew each other and had a collab together.