Bestfriends (Part 6)

H/GF/N = he's girlfriend name

NIALL'S POV

"I-I can explain." (H/GF/N) stutters. I simply roll my eyes and walk to my bedroom. She follows me cautiously. "What are you doing?" She asks as i take out her suitcase. "Pack your shit, and the f*ck out." I growl.

"And give me back my credit card, you gold digging bitch." I know i'm being rude but it's nothing compared to the way i treated Y/N. (H/GF/N) scoffs, as she begins to pack her clothes.

"I may be a bitch, but you're just an inconsoderate prick who believes anything. You believed me over someone you've known for years. That's pretty dumb of you Niall." She grins.

If there was ever a time where I would want to punch someone in the face, it's right now. "At least I was smart enough to stop before it was too late. Now get out." She grins widely, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"With the way you treated Y/N, I'd say you are too late." My entire face falls. I'd never considered the fact that Y/N might not want anything to do with me. After everything I put her through, it'd be completely understandable. But I know now that she's the one for me. Even when I was so mean to her, she still tried to help me. I don't deserve her but I'm going to fight for her.

"Thank you, have a nice day." I smile weakly at the couple who just brought their wedding rings. I sigh and turn around to rearrange some jewelry. The door jingles and I hear heavy footsteps an rapid everything.

"Quick, I need help!" That accent..
"Niall?" I breathe out and turn around. His entire face falls. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asks, walking over to the counter. "I work here." I state plainly. "So how can I help you?" "But, what happened to your other job? Everything was going so well?" He says sadly. Still annoyed with him, I roll my eyes.

"They laid me off. Now what do you want?" "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow as if to say 'really?' He takes notice and frowns.
"Right... Stupd question." "Stupid question indeed. Are you going to tell me what you want or are you going to leave? I've got more things to worry about." I snap, crossing my arms.

Author's Note:
Thank you for the support of my first series on here!

The Good News is I'm going to have another imagines that has many parts but the Bad news is Part 7 will be the last part of this imagine. :(

I hope you're doing alright! Have a great day <3

Always remember you are valid, loved and important! Drink your water and stay safe! 🤍

All the Love, E.