I Hate That I Love You (Part 2)

I went out of my house afterwards I talked to my mom. That's when I broke down. I cried and I'm so tired of feeling this. Why do I have to love him? Stupid!

I keep walking and walking until I bumped into someone. When I looked up, I froze from my spot. N-Nathan?

Nathan is my abusive boyfriend before. Niall doesn't know and he don't know Nathan. I haven't told him yet about Nathan.

"Wow! Glad to see you again." Nathan smirked. I didn't said anything instead I passed him and continue walking until he grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking.

I regret walking on the street because there's no people.

Nathan put something on my mouth then I passed out.

~

Niall's POV
"Mom do we really need to go there?" I asked annoyed. I really don't want to see (Y/N). Everytime I see her I always remember what Stacey told me.

"Sweetie, (Y/N)'s Mother called that she's not there so don't worry okay? You need to talk to her mom if you don't want to talk you her." Mom said.

I nodded and followed them.

As I sat in our car, I think about (Y/N). I feel like something wrong happening right now. I set it aside and just stared at the streets.

I'm not gonna lie, I miss her so much. I miss her voice, laugh and her face. I want to see her but she's not at home. I'm so jerk!

Why didn't I believe her? I'm just trying to forget her because my mom always talk about her. I miss her so much.

Stacey and broke up few weeks ago. And she told me everything about (Y/N). She said (Y/N) never said that. She just want our friendship to end.

I hope I see her soon.

As we went inside there house, (Y/N)'s mom greeted and hug us. While we are eating (Y/N)'s mother brought a piece of paper. And handed it to me. She said (Y/N) wants to give it to me.

~

I woke up. I'm at dark room. My hands are tied up and there something bandana I guess on my mouth. I felt something drop from my forehead. I looked at my skirt and saw a blood.

Wait What? Why am I here? Oh I remember! Nathan! I wanted to scream but If I do it everything will become worse. He'll just going to hurt me even more.

"Well well, the sexy girl is awake now." Nathan came into view. I didn't say anything because I'm scared. I want to go home.

"Give me your phone!" He demanded. I struggle to give it him because it is inside my hoodie. "H-Here" I quietly said.

I guess he'll contact someone. He loud speaker it so that I can also hear. "Hello?" I heard my mom's voice.

"Hello Mrs. (Y/L/N)!" Nathan smirked. "N-Nathan? What the heck?! Why (Y/N)'s phone with you?" She angrily asked. He didn't answered instead he came to and said talk.

"M-Mom!" I half-shouted. "S-Sweetie? Are you ok?" She asked. "I need your help mom please?" I sob. That's when Nathan said "That's enough!"

~

NIALL'S POV
Someone interupted us while we are talking, (Y/N)'s mom excuse and answered the call. After few minutes, She came back with terrified eyes.

"Y-You need to hear this N-Nathan said." She said with shaky voice. She put it on louder speaker and I heard (Y/N)'s voice.

"M-Mom!" She half-shouted. "S-Sweetie? Are you ok?" (Y/N)'s mom asked. "I need your help mom please?" She sob. That's when someone interupted-Nathan said "That's enough!"

"Well I hope you understand now that don't let you're sweetie go out alone every night because she might bumped into me again Mrs. (Y/L/N)!" Nathan said.

"Where the heck are you?" I said. "Oh well, I'm guessing you're (Y/N)'s bestfriend- Oh wait I mean Ex-Bestfriend right?" Nathan said.

"Where the fuck are you? Don't you dare hurt her!" I yelled. "To late bro! I'll text the adress but don't go with cops." He said then hang up.

After few minutes, (Y/N)'s Mom phone dinged. She receive the text then we contact the cops to make sure we are going to be safe.

Before we went on the venue, We talk about how cops going to show up and get him.

It took few minutes to reach the venue but it was a warehouse. Me my mom, my dad and (Y/N)'s mom went inside. I led them.

That's what I stopped them from walking because I was shocked from what I'm seeing. (Y/N)'s sitting on chair and her hands tied up and I saw blood on her forehead.

I want to fucking kill Nathan! That's when Nathan showed up.

~

I was so tired, I wanted to go home now. That's when I looked up and saw Niall, My mom, Niall's Mom and Dad.

Nathan showed up. He have smirked on his face. "Ohh Niall is here! I thought you don't want to see her?" He asked.

Nathan grabbed me and he walked us closer to Niall. "Wanna see how I hurt her infront of you?" He smirked.

"Don't you fucking hurt her again! You dick?!" Niall shouted. That's when cops showed up. Niall instantly pull me away from him. Then the cops got him before he can hurt me again.

Niall hugged me tightly and cupped my face. "I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for everything. I miss you so much. I love you! Please forgive me?" He said then kissed my forehead.

I smiled and said "You were forgiven a long time ago."

"I love you!" He said. "I love you too" I smiled.

"Come, let's get you clean! Are you okay? Do it hurt? Do we need to go at the hospital or-" I cut him off by kissing him pasionately.

"You need to stop talking Mr. Horan! I'm okay. It hurts but not much! No need to worry babe." I smiled.

"Okay but you seriously need to get clean up. I love you so much Princess" He said then peck my lips.

( A/N ) :
Hey little sunshines! I saw all of your requests to have Part 2 so I decided to make it. I hope you guys love it!

I'm so happy because you guys are so active from my last imagine I hope your active again to here! You got my last imagine to 30 VOTES and 20 COMMENTS!

I hope you we get this to 40 VOTES and 30 COMMENTS yeah?

I hope you're doing alright! Have a great day <3

Always remember you are valid, loved and important! Drink your water and stay safe! 🤍

All the Love, E.