Happy 6th Years One Direction

Where do I even start? Where do I begin to thank you? Where do I begin to tell you what this journey means to me? These past years has been the most amazing years of our lives and putting that into words always proves to be a lot difficult than we would think.

6 years. Can you believe it?

There's a lot to say about the past 6 years, so I'll try to keep this as short as I can. First thing's first — I miss you. I hope you're enjoying your time off and spending quality time with your loved ones. I also can't wait for your different solo projects, but... I do miss you. A lot.

I have made so much memories together that if I wrote it all down, this post would turn into a novel. I had some good times, didn't we? (Lyric intended). There were a lot of moments of laughter and pure happiness, but there, too, were moments of struggles and tears. I know the journey we've had hasn't been the easiest. I know how hard it got and there were times we didn't make it any easier for you boys, but despite all the fights, the rumors, and drama, you stayed. So, thank you. Thank you for staying when it was difficult to. Thank you for never giving up on us.

Thank you for being our source of happiness. Your music and your personalities have made such an impact on us that it changed our lives in the best way possible. Some of us have gone through and still is going through dark patches in our lives, but you boys have been the constant source of hope and happiness that we hold on to. Some of us wouldn't be here anymore if it wasn't for you. We cannot thank you enough for making us so happy. You've completely turned our world upside down and none of us would have it any other way.

Thank you for the friends we made through you. Our team can all agree to this. We've not only made friends, but family. Just when we thought you boys couldn't do more to make us happier and more loved, we've made friends who love and understand us. And words can never begin to describe how thankful we are.

Harry, thank you for showing us how much difference we can make by being kind and sharing love to the people around us. We hope you're doing alright shooting for Dunkirk. We're sure it's going to be amazing and we can't wait to see it.

Niall, thank you for showing us that it's okay to just be happy and be carefree every once in awhile. We hope you're enjoying the hiatus and golfing to your heart's content. We can't wait for what's next for you

Liam, thank you for making us feel special and loved during every show. We're so thrilled to hear that you've signed a new record deal. We know you're going to do great and we can't wait to hear your new music.

Louis, thank you for always defending and protecting us. It brings us so much joy that you're enjoying being a father to your little Freddie. We knew you would be a great father to him. We never doubted you. Not even for a second.

And, of course, to Zayn, thank you for showing us that we should put ourselves first and to follow our heart, even if it means giving up something you once loved. We hope you're doing alright and wish you all the best in your endeavors.

We will always hope for more, but we don't know how much time there is left in this journey. We have our doubts and our fears because there's so much uncertainty that lies ahead. But one thing's for sure: we will never leave you. You will always find a home in us as we do with you.

You gave us the best 6 years of our lives. Thank you, One Direction, and happy anniversary!

All the Love, Kahzmere❤️

------
I'm actually crying! I can't believe I've been in this fandom for so long. Through bad times and good times so glad everyone is there to support each other. Directioners and The boys means everything to me.. You guys are like 2nd Family to me! I love you all so much 😘