Nerd Niall (Part 4)

"Can I go now?." I roll my eyes, gazing at my perfectly painted nails. "Are you going to start paying attention in my class?." The teacher asks.

"Probably not." I sigh, already standing up. "Atleast you're honest. Try to atleast pretend you care about your education." He says.

I grumble an 'ok' and leave the room. As I am walking to my car, I feel a sudden tightness and I can't move. My throat begins to itch and a cough falls from my lips.

Panic instantly fills me as I drop to my knees and rummage through my bag, trying to find my inhaler. More coughs begin to sputter from my mouth as I gasp for air.

Tears well in my eyes while I dump all the contents out of my bag. Rain patters to the ground and I frantically search for the inhaler.

F**k no, I left it at home. Liam has my extra one. If I can just get to him! Before I can even stand up, it feels as if my lungs are going to collapse.

I fall to my hands as I wheeze and cough uncontrollably. The rain begins to pick up until it's a downpour. F**k it hurts so much.

Niall's POV

I recieve another kick to the stomach, causing me to double over in pain. "You're such a perv." Delsin growls, his foot connecting to my upper chest.

"Staring at my b*tch. I just can't imagine all the perverted and f**ked up things going through your mind when you stare at her-" "Shut up!! You're the one who is always groping her and touching her. You're just a dirty bastard and you don't realize she wants nothing to do with you!". I shout.

His fist quickly comes into contact with my jaw, making me groan in pain. "Yeah, because she really wants anything to do with a fag like you. She's mine and the sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be." He spits with one last kick to my stomach.

Delsin stalks off and soon disappears just as rain begins to fall from the sky. A pained groan rolls off my tongue as I haul my beaten body off the ground.

Limping and using the wall as support, I slowly make my way towards the parking lot. It's going to be hard explaining this to Mum.

Harsh coughing catches my attention and my eyes wander to the far corner o the lot.

There I see (Y/N) lying on the wet cement, her chest rising and falling rapidly as coughs sputter past her lips.

Forgetting about the excruciating pain in my abdomen, I sprint over to her, kneeling down beside her and cupping her cheeks.

"What's going on?." I ask frantically. Her lips have turned a mild blue while her eyes are red and teary.

She wheezes in and out, having trouble speaking. "I-In-aler....Li-m." She gasps.
In-aler? Inhaler? Liam? Oh F**k, she's having asthma attack!

"Wait right here!" I can see the panic and fear in her eyes before I stand up and sprint into the school. His motorcycle is still here so he could be too.

The temperature change causes fog to accumulate on my glasses so I quickly wipe it away and sprint through the halls to the detention room.

Sure enough, he sits with his feet propped up on the desk and a cigarette between his finger.

"Liam!" I shout, startling him slightly. He looks about ready to make a rude comment but I quickly speak up. "It's (Y/N)!" His face instantly falls and he grabs his backpack, hauling it onto his shoulders amd standing up.

"Payne! Where do you think you're-" "Shut up!" We both yell at the teacher. Liam looks shocked at my outburst but follows me as we sprint back the way I came.

"What happened?" He breathes, not even missing a step. I nearly trip a few times as we run. "I think she's having an asthma attack!" My voice is breatheless and I can hardly feel any pain with the adrenaline coursing through me.

Liam curses under his breath. "I knew, she forgot something. Hold on love, we're almost there."

( A/N ) ;
Long Time No Update ! Opsss sorry !!! I'm really sorry for not updating i'm just really busy on school ! Because next week we will have our fieldtrip yay !!! 💕
How are you?? Can I do a QOTD ??

Q : What's your first expression when they release the Infinity?
A : Suprise and Happy because it really sounds great and amazing 😍💖

Vote and Comment
I would love to read ur lovely comments !!

Have a nice day !!!

I'll update soon 💕✨

~ Kahzmere