The Fans

"Eek! I love you Red!" screamed a girl.

"Green, marry me!" screamed another.

"Silver is so hot!"

"Emerald is such a cutie!"

"Gold's my baby!"

You can't be national heroes without having fans. Especially the crazy kinds that chase you around town wanting a kiss. All male Dexholders learn that eventually.

"Tell me why you wanted to meet up in Goldenrod, Red. You better have a good reason," said Green.

"Ah. I wanted try the Pokealothon with you guys." Red smiled weakly.

Red had called Silver, Emerald, Gold, and Ruby to Goldenrod. Ruby and Gold had yet to arrive.

While they were waiting for Ruby (the boy liked fashionably late entrances), they got attacked. By fangirls.

"That's your reason," mumbled Emerald. "That's such a great reason."

Silver had wanted to use their Pokemon to defend themselves, but Red advised against it. The last time he and Green tried that, it had ended badly.

Ignoring Silver's idea, the boys had been chased all over the city. Now they were hiding in an alley.

"Fangirl, nine o'clock," hissed Silver. Everyone hid behind a trash can or dumpster.

The sound of footsteps echoed in the alley. Red heard the crack of gum. Then a sigh, and the footsteps got lighter until they disappeared. The boys relaxed.

Red poked his head out then gasped. "Guys!" he whisper-yelled. "Look!"

Hesitantly, the others looked out too. Then they gasped.

Ruby was walking out in broad daylight and fangirls had noticed too. They were approaching the boy quickly. The other Dexholders could hear their words.

"Ruby, teach me in the ways of fashion!"

"Ruby, can you help me get an interview with Lisia?"

"Franticshipping is my OTP!"

"Should we be jealous or run?" Emerald asked.

"You should get in." A van drove right in front of them and its doors popped open. Gold sat in the driver's seat. Against their better judgement, the boys got in. Silver and Red were the most hesitant. Once they were in, Red asked a question.

"Gold, did your driving get any better?"

"Nope." Gold stepped on the gas pedal. Everyone screamed. Gold could be worse than fangirls.

•_••___••_•

Ruby looked over the heads of the fangirls for a moment.

That's weird, he thought. Where is everybody?