Yellow'n N

Yellow was walking through Viridian Forest when she heard a voice, one she had never heard before.

"Hello?" she called.

There was a gasp, and Yellow saw a green headed boy sit up. No one else was around.

Yellow walked towards him."Were you talking to the Pokémon?"

The green haired boy looked at her. "Yes. You probably won't believe me, but I can read the hearts of Pokémon."

Yellow's face broke out in a smile. "So can I!"

The boy looked startled and Yellow sat next to him.

"You really can?" asked the boy.

Yellow nodded. "I can. I can also tell that you have a legendary in your pocket."

"How?"

"You're N, aren't you?" Blue had told Yellow about Team Plasma, and their king. Blue had also said something about it making a second comeback.

"How..." N looked at her strangely. "Can you read the hearts of people too?"

"No. I just have a friend who is very good with information." Yellow frowned. "Shouldn't you be in Unova though? For Team Plasma's revival?"

"You know about Team Plasma? And what do you mean by revival?" N got up.

Yellow got up as well. "I can't say I agree with Team Plasma. People and Pokemon belong together."

N ignored what she said. "You said something about a revival?"

"Team Plasma is making a comeback. Lots of teams do. Team Rocket, Team Galatic."

"But ... I'm not a part of it! Team Plasma's ideal must be changed! Ghetis must have ..." N bit his lip.

"Why don't you go back then? Change that ideal."

N smiled. "You sound like Black. He must be happy as Champion."

"Thanks. I've heard about him."

"Zekrom!" N's black dragon appeared. N turned to Yellow. "Thank you." He got on and flew off into the sky.

Watching him, Yellow said something to herself.

"I just hope you aren't disappointed when you find out what happened to Black ..."