Kiss

WARNING. THIS CONTAINS MANGAQUEST AND SOME PRECIOUSMETAL. PROBABLY A ONESHOT.

Crystal was eighteen and she had never been kissed. Never.

She could never let Gold know. He'd laugh until she hit him. Then he'd tell everyone else. The same with Blue. That girl would make it her life's mission to get Crystal a boyfriend if she knew.

But a game of Truth or Dare changed that.

Blue decided that the girls needed some bonding time, so she invited them all over to her house in Pallet Town. Plus, she needed the dirt on her favorite OTPs.

"I truth Crystal who was the first boy she kissed that wasn't family," said Yellow. The blonde obviously thought she was being nice.

"F-First kiss." It was against Crystal's principles to lie, unless it was the enemy.

"Tell us!" Blue got out her matchmaking notebook, ready to write the name.

"Nobody," Crystal mumbled.

"Eh?" Sapphire heard it loud and clear. "Nobody? What kinda name is Nobody?"

"Nobody?!" Blue yelled. "Not even Gold?"

Yellow nodded thoughtfully. "I understand. I only want my first kiss to be with the one."

"That's not it." Crystal just hadn't had time for boys. With capturing Pokemon, working at Prof Oak's, and volunteering, she had always just been too busy for boys.

"I dare you to kiss Gold!" Blue said.

"That's cruel," said Sapphire. "I ain't gotten my first kiss either."

Gold. It could be worse. Not really, but still. If Blue had said Ruby, that would've been bad. Sapphire would've killed her.

"And it just so happens that Gold is over at Greenie's with the other boys. Perfect!" Blue chuckled.

_*_*_*_

"I dare you to kiss somebody in the room," Emerald said evilly while looking directly at Gold.

Now Gold really wouldn't have minded, but there were only guys in the room. Only guys.

Ruby and Emerald were instant no's. Green would kill him, and Red probably hadn't even gotten his first kiss yet. So that left ...

Gold gulped and looked at Silver.

_*_*_*_

Crystal stood in front of Green's house, key in hand. She'd often done work for Prof. Oak, so they'd given her a key to make things easier.

Blue and the others had come. Yellow and Sapphire came out of the goodness of their hearts; Blue came to take a picture.

But when she opened the door, she had to hold back a scream.

_*_*_*_

Gold smashed his lips into Silver's the moment the door opened. A camera flash went off, and Gold pulled away.

Silver's face was beet red. Crud, was that his first kiss?!

Gold faced the door. To his horror, the girls were there. Even worse, Blue was holding a camera.

"W-Wait!" he yelled.

The door closed as quickly as it opened.

Emerald snickered. Green sighed, and Red laughed awkwardly. Ruby hid his video camera.

_*_*_*_

"Wow. Just wow," Blue said, staring at the picture she'd taken. She'd also seen Ruby videotaping and planned to force the poor boy into giving her a copy.

Yellow had fainted, and Sapphire supported her while quietly mumbling about how she was so glad it wasn't Ruby.

Crystal's face was beet red. "Boys!"