Chapter 57:- Revelation

"Let the party begin."

Everyone was silent after Max said those words. The smoke was still rising from the barrel of the pistol in Leon's hands as his hateful eyes still remained on Clysmic. Lorcan's sobs sure did get his attention but that only made a smile appear on his face. The man revelled in the pain, anxiety, fear and agony radiating from the wolves. The anger that suffocated the field only seemed to amuse him more.

Some were looking at him with disgust and hatred while the others didn't even spare him a glance. But most of the wolves stared down at their feet in shame. Everyone knew how much Lorcan had given to their pack over the years. It pained them immensely, the fact that they just stood and watched as his mate was killed right in front of his eyes.

His sobs were louder than ever heard before. They sent a chill down the alpha's spine as he watched his own mate who was still unconscious.

 The sound of the sobs was so loud that Evelyn and Jayce started moving. The movement caught the eyes of the wolves in the front. Aiden and Connor gasped silently and Xavier closed his eyes and thanked the Goddess.

Four hunters instantly went up to them and held them tightly in their arms, not letting them move. Their mates took steps forward but a stern "Uh-uh" from Max as he waved the gun towards an unconscious Selena had them stop dead in their tracks.

Xavier didn't say a word. He couldn't feel Selena, neither could Zion feel Izzy. It was his worst nightmare coming true and he didn't think he was ready to acknowledge that yet. So he focussed on channelling all his emotions, turning them into rage as he stared at the two brothers.

"Clys?" Lorcan whispered as he slightly shook her body, as if to wake her up, "Hey," he continued, "Be careful, you hear me?"

He pushed back the few strands of hair from her forehead and looked at the blank eyes which were once so full of warmth. He placed a kiss on her forehead, his eyes roughly closed as another stream of tear slid past his eyes. Pulling back and blinking the tears away, he took a deep ragged breath.

"Find peace, my love," he breathed out and closed her eyes with his shaking hands.

Lorcan closed his eyes and the body of Clysmic levitated for a second. The burst of flame came all of a sudden and it completely engulfed the body like flash paper. Within seconds, Clysmic was gone, the body completely vanished, leaving behind only a little dust in the air.

The witch had his head down, he was still kneeling, when he looked up at Leon, his eyes a bright, glowing violet.

"Aw look he is angry," Leon said in a baby voice with a taunting pout.

Lorcan stood up slowly, his glowing eyes still on Leon. His hands were stiff by his side, there was no body movement, no lip movement, nothing to show that he was doing something. No one expected it either, that was until they heard the choking sound and their eyes moved from the witch to Leon.

Leon's eyes were opened wide, the panic clear in them as his hands clutched at his throat, trying to get rid of the thing choking him. However, he couldn't, there was nothing physically there. He coughed and choked, a wheezing sound escaping from his thought as he tried to take deep breathes but failed.

Max panicked when he noticed this and his eyes focused on his brother frighteningly, "What the hell..." Max muttered as he tried to figure it out before he noticed Leon's eyes focused on his baby brother.

Max instantly turned towards Leon and pointed his gun where Selena was laying, "Let him go or she dies!" he exclaimed, "I swear, I am not kidding. I will shoot her and you know that!"