Chapter 7:- Confessions and Training

"To hell with that stupid agreement"

The moment he entered the room, Xavier felt like someone punched him on his gut, hard. There was his mate, sitting in the bed, her knees pulled back to her chest and her face hidden in it.

Xavier knew she heard him but she didn't say anything. Her body was slightly trembling and Xavier had never felt this strong an urge to hold someone close to him. He closed the door and took a few steps into the room. The rooms were all soundproof and were made keeping in mind the sensitive hearing of the werewolves, but he still didn't wanna risk it.

"Selena," he had barely whispered her name when she suddenly raised her head. Her pretty face was red and teary and Xavier could almost hear his heartbreaking. He stood silently as Selena stood up, her eyes were silver meaning her wolf was out too.

Selena approached Xavier. When she came closer, Xavier realized that her eyes were glowing silver, Izzy was in control, along with Selena. She pushed Xavier against the door with her hand pressed across his chest, and stood right in front of him, only a mere centimetre of a gap between them.

"How dare you," Selena said. Even though she was shorter than Xavier, it didn't bother her right now, "How dare you share such intimates moments with another she-wolf in my presence?"

Xavier opened his mouth to speak but Selena interrupted him, "You disrespected me. You let her kiss you when you know you have a mate and she's right in front of you. You smirked at me before you responded to her moves." She finished.

"I–I didn't realize she would kiss me like that. She's just a friend, we've never had any relations like that so it caught me by surprise, or else I would have...."

"YOU ARE MINE!" She shouted at him, "My wolf, my mate. To hell with that stupid agreement! I don't care even if I have to announce it to everyone. If anyone dares to touch what is mine they will face my wrath. Pack member or not, she won't live to breathe the next second."

Xavier's eyes widened. He should have felt angry to be spoken to like that, but he wasn't. It didn't even bother him. In fact, he loved that. He loved being called hers, he loved being pushed against the wall like that, he loved having her so close, and from the slight pressure he was feeling in his jeans, so did his little member.

He was about to smile but then he heard her next words, "You wanting to take it slow... did it have anything to do with her? Were you preparing to reject me for her?"

"No!" Xavier exclaimed. He swiftly changed the positions in the very next second, Selena now stood against the wall and Xavier held her against it softly. "That thought has never even crossed my mind. You're mine," he said looking straight at her eyes, he saw the exact moment they became moist again, "As I am yours."

"It hurt, Xavier. Seeing you like that, with her, it hurt so much," she whispered.

"I know, I am so sorry," Xavier said as he sighed and rested his forehead on hers, "I just, I was jealous," he confessed.

"What?" Selena asked confused.

"I saw Ryan holding your hand, my wolf..." Zion whimpered in his mind, Xavier knew Selena was the only person who will see his wolf whimpering, "He got jealous, and I acted impulsively."

"Ryan... is your best friend," Selena said. She would have smiled if he hadn't made her cry like that.

"I know," he smiled, "At that moment though I didn't remember that."

Selena sighed, she hanged her head low and even though she didn't mean to do it, her head rested on Xavier's shoulder, "This... agreement," she said, "It won't work..."