Chapter 16:- A New Family

I know I added Henry Cavill's picture as to how I imagined Xavier but then I decided I'd rather let you guys decided how you want to imagine the characters

I know I added Henry Cavill's picture as to how I imagined Xavier but then I decided I'd rather let you guys decided how you want to imagine the characters. So, I'm not imagining Shawn Mendes as anyone. I might just keep adding pictures of all the celebs that I admire 👀.

Shawn Mendes and his songs are peace for me ❤️.

____|~.~|____

"...if we could put this behind us and move one"

The huge black wolf ran through the forest along with the slightly smaller one. They just dodged the trees left and right as they raced back to the packhouse.

Aiden was happy and his wolf was ecstatic to be back in its homeland. The youngest child of the Martinez family appreciated any time he could spend with his family.

He was the youngest of four siblings. His eldest brother, Xavier, was being trained to be the alpha so most of his time went there. His twin sisters, Ileana and Evelyn, tried to include him. But as twins, they had a different bond and Aiden often felt left out.

It wasn't that his family treated him bad, but he had always been a bit more sensitive than the others and these things often hurt him.

Xavier was the first one to notice how affected Aiden used to get. He had also noticed how the twins shared a completely different bond, so the then future alpha made sure to include Aiden with him and Ryan so that he didn't feel left out.

Aiden had been much happier since then and the fact that he was a fun guy to hang out with was also a plus.

Aiden sprinted across the forest, hoping to outrun his older brother which actually looked impossible to him. However, at one point he stopped abruptly. Xavier was already ahead of him and he hadn't still realised that Aiden had stopped.

The greyish-white wolf sniffed around the area hoping to get another whiff of the heavenly scent that stopped him in his tracks. But, it was like the scent had completely vanished. There was no sign of it.

Xavier was ahead of Aiden so he didn't realize when the latter had stopped. The alpha's wolf was extremely happy to get his brother back. The alpha wolf was very protective of his little brother because of his sensitive nature.

When Xavier felt the absence of Aiden, he turned back and started running. He hadn't smelt any rogues so he knows that that's not what stopped Aiden, and even if that was, Aiden was strong enough to defend himself.

But, all these weren't enough to stop Xavier from worrying about him. So when he reached where Aiden was sniffing around the ground looking confused, the alpha tilted his head to the side and observed his behaviour.

Aiden too sensed Xavier and looked up.

'I thought I saw something but it's nothing,' Xavier nodded his head and Aiden started sprinting again.