Chapter 16

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Under the swaying light, her slender fingers holding the wine glass, and the diamond embedded on her fingertip reflected the glistening light. 

The light blue liquid in the cup sways gently. Her long eyelashes drooped, casting a fine shadow over her face. Jiang Tang castes a light glance at the men beside her who harbored bad intentions looking at her playfully. Waiting for the prey to drink the liquor mixed with ecstasy.

Suddenly, Jiang Tang threw the cocktail on one of face of one of them. The other party’s smile freezes instantly, and the bartender stopped looking at the scene in front of him foolishly. 

Bang!!

Jiang Tang put the empty glass on the table.

She clasped her hands around her chest and said without fear: “Do you think I’m blind didn’t see you put something in my drink?”

Although her voice blended with loud music, it was still clear to everyone’s ears.

The man who had been splashed with the drink finally came back to his senses, slapped the table and stood up. He looked at his partners and surrounded Jiang Tang.

Jiang Tang sneered: “What, more people bully less people?”

“Bitch, you wear such a provocative dress not because you wanted to make people sleep with you? Still pretended to be innocent!” As he said, he glanced at Jiang Tang’s body from top to bottom. Such a hot and sexy body, it was a pity to let go.

“Sorry, even if I sleep with someone, it won’t be your turn.” She castes a side long glanced at the man. The disdain in her eyes was very obvious, “I don’t know where the pheasant came from dare to cry in front of me.”

“You…..”

Their gang finally are finally upset, and rolling up their sleeves. 

As Jiang Tang is about to show her martial arts, a few muscular big men came out of nowhere, and grabbed those punks together, unable to move. 

The music stopped abruptly. 

Everyone’s attention is on this side. 

“This little brother, you put drugs in her drink and now even wanted to start violence, isn’t it good?”

A tall thin man walked over, his delicate side face hidden in the dim light, but his eyes were bright and charming, like a sea of thousands of stars. 

“Who are you, dare to teach your grandfather, let go!” The little gangster on the ground glaring and insulting at the man while struggling to get loose. 

Xia Huariun sneered and glanced at the young men next to him: “When did your club become so casual allowing any dubious character to come in.”

“This is my mistake.” Xiao Ping bowed and scraped. Turning his head and changing his face, “Qiang Zhi, still not hurry up and take these little punks out to entertain them well, don’t dirty our President Xia’s eyes!”

“Yes!”

In a flash, they disappear from Jiangtang’s sight.