Chapter 135

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

At that moment, his expression made Jiang Tang extremely worried. 

From a selfish point of view, she wanted Chu Yi to be normal. When he grows up, he will fall in love, get married, and have children. After becoming a mature man and realizing that he is different from others, will he be able to embrace the world so tenderly as he does now??

But Ah Wu made her give up her selfish idea. 

“You will stay alive and stay with your younger siblings.” Jiang Tang looked at him, “We will be together forever but you have to promise me to protect Chu Yi, okay?”

He nodded: “Yeah.”

Then he closed his eyes.

Jiang Tang opened her space and saw that there was another prop that she hadn’t used. She bit her lower lip, and her eyes cast down covering deep depth in them.

“Ah Wu.”

He looked over.

Jiang Tang’s eyes were fixed: “Turn your body around.”

Ah Wu was taken aback a little and finally turned his back obediently.

Looking at his small figure from behind, Jiang Tang breathed a sigh of relief: “Don’t look back, understood?”

“Yeah.”

Jiang Tang knew he could do it because he always keeps his promise.

The relieved Jiang Tang was anxious to use the “Beast transformation pill” that was given to her by Satan not long ago. She has been keeping it in space, didn’t have the opportunity to use it, but she didn’t expect it to come to a good use today. 

She swallowed the pill and waited quietly for her body to transform.

Soon, her body became smaller at a speed visible to the naked eyes. A few minutes later, a small Calico cat appeared in the cold and dark warehouse. Jiang Tang who became a cat for the first time was a little uncomfortable. Without a doubt, no one will use to this. 

She cast a glance in Ah Wu’s direction. The young boy sat cross-legged on the floor quietly and did not look back. 

Jiang Tang shook her tail, looked up at the narrow vent, backed up a few steps before exerting strength on all her limbs, and jumped up.

Outside the warehouse, there were no people within 100 meters. There are no stars in the night sky, and the bright moon is desolate. 

Jiang Tang looked around and saw an old factory not far away. She calmly ran towards the factory. After drilling through the dog hole, she jumped into the windowsill. The room was messy and full of alcohol. The kidnappers believed that a woman and a child would not run out of the closed warehouse, so no one was sent to guard it. After three rounds of drinking, a few men all fell asleep at ease. The cat’s paws didn’t make a sound when it stepped on the ground. The man sleeping on the sofa made a thunderous snoring sound. There were two men were sleeping on the hammock on the left and the other two on the ground. One of them was familiar. Jiang Tang squinted her eyes and immediately recognized him. This was the tattooed man who attacked her during the day.