Chapter 130

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

The snow stopped last night and soon froze into frost.

Qian Qian came to the courtyard where they made snowmen yesterday and stared at the large white ground in a daze. 

“Qian Qian. “ Ouyang called her.

Because it was very cold today, in just a few minutes, her face was red from cold weather. 

Qian Qian slightly raised her head and her cat-like eyes were full of grievances and helplessness. Ouyang was anxious when saw her being like that and thought that she was bullied by someone. 

“What’s wrong?” Ouyang bent down and asked her concernedly. 

Qian Qian’s eyelashes trembled and sadly said: “…The snowmen are dead.”

Ouyang was slightly startled. 

“They are all dead, those were made by Brother Ouyang and I….”

Qian Qian pouted her cheeks, trying to conceal the sadness in her heart, but in the next second, tears hung on the long black eyelashes.

Ouyang’s heart ached when saw her sadness. He hurriedly reached out and hugged her in his arms: “Qian Qian, don’t cry. The snowmen are not dead, I will make you as many snowmen as you want, okay?”

“But, but….”

“No problem.” Ouyang held up her chubby little face: “I will always be with you. We will build snowmen together in winter and fish for goldfish together in summer. These snowmen are gone, there will be another snowman. As long as I am here, the snowman will never die. Now let’s make a new one, shall we?”

Qian Qian nodded earnestly and frowned in concern: “But..the snow has become freezing.” 

Ouyang: “…..”

Ouyang immediately came up with an idea: “It’s not a problem, we can use flour to make it!”

Qian Qian was a bit skeptical: “Can flour and snow be the same?”

Ouyang said with a serious expression: “They are all white, they should be the same.”

Upon hearing this, Qian Qian’s eyes lit up, and the two headed towards the kitchen hand in hand. 

After successfully stealing a small bowl of flour from the kitchen behind the chief’s back, the two ran upstairs to the playroom and began to mix the flour with water and build the snowman. After a while, their faces became messy. 

Looking at the flour scattered all over the ground and the two small dough figures, Qian Qian wiped her face randomly: “Brother Ouyang, I don’t want to play anymore.”

“What do you want to do then?”

“Let’s go downstairs and eat some snacks, okay?”

“Okay.” Ouyang gladly responded, “But you must wash your face first, Mama will be angry if she sees you like this.”

Qian Qian had no objection and left the playroom with Ouyang.