Chapter 141

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Film festival awards ceremony.

Jiang Tang attended in splendid attire, and Lin Suizhou followed her as a male companion. 

She was dressed in a cream cheongsam with a slender figure and bright eyes with a confident smile becoming the most dazzling female star on the red carpet.

Besides the cast from “Suicide Journey”, other actresses were also invited. Jiang Tang glanced back and saw Chen Zixian who was not far away. Noticing her line of sight, Chen Zixian’s smile stiffened for a few seconds, and her eyes became complicated. 

Jiang Tang raised her eyebrows and took Lin Suizhou up the steps.

The award ceremony was broadcast live. Her position was directly in front of the camera and could be scanned around. Being nominated for the Best Actress after only one film, naturally, the cameraman would not miss her and tried to capture her image every few seconds. 

She seemed to be very relaxed, sitting there gracefully. 

The lights shone on the guest seats gradually dimmed, and the host stepped onto the stage. 

“Suicide Journey” won the Best Picture for its excellent plot and cinematography, followed by the Best Actress Award. 

Looking at the big screen behind the host, Jiang Tang leaned toward Lin Suizhou: “If I really won the award, would you be under a lot of pressure?”

Without looking at her, he made a faint nasal sound: “Huh?”

Jiang Tang’s eyes expressed a deep meaning: “After all, my wife is so perfect, am I right….”

Lin Suizhou chuckled lowly: “You’re beautiful, even your dream is beautiful.”

“……”

This person really doesn’t know how to chat.

Jiang Tang rolled her eyes at him and sat back straight. 

“The winner of the Best Actress award at the Bercy Film Festival is——” the host smiled mysteriously, “Please look at the big screen.”

The lights on the screen came on, and a woman with blond hair and brown eyes walked in the night.

Andrei Juka.

The best actress in France.

At this moment, Jiang Tang felt that people from all directions were looking at her.

After the awards ceremony, many reporters came to interview her.

“What is Jiang Tang’s mood now? Everyone always thought you would win this award. How do you feel now?”

Jiang Tang narrowed her eyebrows: “Who is that everyone? Can you ask the person to step forward?”

“What’s your mood now?”

Jiang Tang pondered for a moment and her eyes were slightly gloomy when she didn’t speak. Just when the reporters thought that her expression was out of control, she looked straight into the camera and said: “Feel a little disappointed. I bragged to my husband that I would get him the Best Actress Award.”