Chapter 127

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Did it …slip to him secretly by Uncle?

Ouyang suddenly recalled the moment when Lin Suizhou patted him. He didn’t notice it at that time. Thinking about it now, he purposely stuffed it when he was not paying attention. 

Ouyang bit his lower lip and held the note in his hand tightly. 

His thoughts were a little in chaos, and breathing heavily as his vision became blurry. 

Ouyang slowly closed his eyes. In the darkness, all kinds of disorderly pictures flashed before him, the time he spent with his grandma, the fight he had with Chu Yi, and Qian Qian’s smiling face…

These are the most precious memories for him that can’t be forgotten in this lifetime.

In the next second, the image of the nanny’s ferocious look and Qiu Lanyi’s mean smile appeared in front of him.

He does not belong here. 

At this moment, his mind was very clear.

He has to leave this place.

Ouyang took a deep breath and opened his eyes again. Looking around the darkroom, and then glanced upstairs. After making sure that no one would come down, Ouyang dragged his injured body to the phone.

He used his shaky hand to pick up the phone and slowly dial the numbers.

There was a beeping sound on the other side, the waiting time was short but he felt like forever. Finally, the phone was connected and the man’s low magnetic voice came from the other end: “Hello.”

Hearing this voice, Ouyang’s tears fell down at once.

Ouyang held the phone line tightly and said in a trembling voice: “Uncle, I…I want to go home.”

He really wants to go home, so much….

“I want to leave here….”

Ouyang choked while sobbing. Lin Suizhou’s eyes were deep as he listened quietly. After a while, he slowly said: “Okay, I’ll take you home.”

The phone was hung up.

In fact, Lin Suizhou and Jiang Tang were staying not far away from his place. They were worried about leaving Ouyang there alone so after sending the kids back to the hotel, the two have been waiting for Outang’s call the whole time.

Jiang Tang had dozed off and was instantly awakened by the phone call. She rubbed her eyes and sat up from Lin Suizhou’s arms: “Was it Ouyang?”

“Yeah.”

Once she heard his answer, Jiang Tang breathed a sigh of relief: “Great, we shall go over now.”

Lin Suizhou looked outside the window and nodded in response.

The driver followed along.

When they got to the house, the driver stepped forward and rang the doorbell.

It was not very late at night, Qiu Lanyi had already gone to bed, but the nanny was still awake.