Chapter 140

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Jiang Tang seemed to be in a good mood when she returned home from the audition. 

The joy on her face could not be concealed, Lin Suizhou raised his eyebrows at her: “So happy?”

Jiang Tang smiled wider: “En, very happy.”

He slowly went downstairs holding a water cup: “Have you chosen the main actress?”

Jiang Tang kicked off the high heels shoes and stepped on the floor barefoot: “Already chosen.”

Lin Suizhou asked casually: “Who?”

Her eyes expressed a meaningful look while her soft arms wrapped around the man’s lean waist, half tilted up her head to look at him: “A new actress. I like her very much, and you like her too.”

After hearing this, Lin Suizhou was even more curious: “Who is it?”

She smiled deeply: “You will know when the time comes.”

After speaking, she hummed a little tune and went back to the room to change her clothes.

How did Lin Suizhou interfere with Jiang Tang’s work? Thus, seeing that she was happy, he didn’t ask much. In the next period of time, Jiang Tang followed Mu Xin around, her days were full of hectic and busy. 

One day at noon, Lin Suizhou suddenly received a phone call from a business partner: “Congratulations, Old Lin, your wife is really capable!”

While he was still confused, the other party already hung up the phone before Lin Suizhou could respond. In the next second, another call came in: “Old Lin, I really didn’t expect you to be so reckless, but I still want to congratulate you.”

Lin Suizhou: ????

“President Lin please tell sister-in-law for me that I wish her to break the box office.”

“…….”

Huh???

What is going on???

The confused Lin Suizhou opened Weibo and Xia Huairun’s message popped up. 

[Facing a single dog: Are you so spoiled of your wife?]

[A middle-aged cub: ?]

His reaction made Xia Huairun’s eyebrows twitch fiercely and send a voice message: “You didn’t know at all, do you?”

Lin Suizhou looked blank: “Should I know something?”

Xia Huairun: “……”

Lin Suizhou asked carefully: “Jiang Tang cheating?”

Impossible. 

Jiang Tang would not be that blind to cheat. 

“…..You can check Weibo to find out.”

With a perplexed feeling, Lin Suizhou clicked on Weibo and the topics appeared right in front of his eyes. 

#Jiang Tang makes her debut.