Chapter 137

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

While Jiang Tang was thinking about her debut, her phone suddenly rang. She looked at the screen and see it was My Xin, Tan Qian's wife, who had not been in contact for a long time.

Since the last recording of "Life Outing" ended, they had only met a few times. She had been busied recently, so haven't seen each other for four or five months.

Jiang Tang quickly picked up the call: "Sister Mu Xin.

"Jiang Tang, are you free lately?"

"I have no plans recently."

Mu Xi cut to the point: "That's great, I'm preparing a new script recently. I want to ask you if you want to participate."

Jiang Tang was stunned for a moment: "Me?"

"Yes, it's you." Her voice had a faint trace of laughing, "I read Pheonix Power you wrote, it's pretty good. I recently found an interesting script and the screenwriter is a newcomer, I want you to join the group."

Jiang Tang gasped in excitement and her face immediately warmed up. She quickly said: "Sister Mu Xin, you are too flattering me. I am also a newcomer, can't even compare with others."

"Don't worry, besides you, there are two screenwriters on the team, so you should give it a try. I already sent the script to your email this morning, you can take a look first."

She had the intention to pull Jiang Tang to work with her, it's hard for Jiang Tang to refuse her kind offer. Not to mention Mu Xin's reputation and status in the entertainment circle were not just for a show. Working with her has only advantages and no disadvantages.

Holding the phone tightly in her hand, Jiang Tang went straight upstairs. She turned on the computer and found the email.

After downloading the attachment file, Jiang Tang read the script carefully.

The title is called "Suicide Journey", and the story revolves around four protagonists. Among them, there is a female college student who was sexually assaulted by a teacher but could not get help. A civil servant was devastated after his wife died in a car accident. An elderly man in his sixties was abandoned by his wife and children and suffered from cancer. There is also a teenager who suffered domestic abuse and was kicked out of the house.....

Their life is hopeless and their future is uncertain. Therefore, four people of different ages and genders meet on the Internet to prepare for a suicide trip. They agreed to start from City A and travel across half the Central Plains to Daliang Mountain, and finally jumped off the cliff to officially end their absurd and sad lives....

It was already six o'clock in the evening when Jiang Tang finished reading the script. The study room was very quiet that she could hear her heart beating.

The page has been scrolled to the lowest level. Staring at the finale, it took Jian Tang a while to calm down her emotions.

It's an emotional story. Too moving that impossible to describe in the plot.

Jiang Tang bit her lower lip and immediately gave Mu Xin a call after calming down.

The call was connected quickly: "Hello, Sister Mu Xin."