Chapter 52

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

The two took Chu Yi home together. 

From a distance, Jiang Tang saw Liang Shen and Liang Qian were hand in hand waiting at the door. After they got out of the car, the two little guys ran over with open arms.

 “Elder Brother——!” 

Chu Yi hugged the two, one in the right arm and one in the left arm, and said with a gentle smile: “Sorry to make you guys waiting for me.”

 “You went out and played by yourself, why didn’t you take me!” Liang Shen looked at Chu Yi full of accusations.

Chu Yi was startled, and then said: “I’m sorry, I will definitely take you next time.” 

After receiving the promise, Liang Shen hummed proudly, not upset anymore.

As soon as the three of them entered the door, Lin Aiguo got up to meet them.

 “Ma, we have brought Chu Yi back.” 

Seeing Chu Yi here, Lin Aiguo’s tense nerves finally relaxed. She took a long breath and sat back on the soft sofa.

“Grandma.” Chu Yi let go of Jiang Tang’s hand and went straight to her, “I want to talk to the psychologist one on one first before I decide whether to receive treatment.”

 Lin Aiguo looked surprised, and he did not expect him to say such a thing…

After a little thought, she nodded: “Okay.”

Chu Yi lowered his head, and his voice was full of guilt: “Thank you, and I’m sorry, I shouldn’t run away.”

Lin Aiguo smiled and pinched his little face: “There is nothing, I remembered one time I hit your dad’s butt. He went out alone to pick up junk under the bridge. Because he was too capable of robbing other people’s business, he was finally forcibly sent back by the nearby elderly scrap collector.”

Feeling Chu Yu’s surprised look, Lin Suizhou’s face instantly froze: “Ma, don’t say this to my children, so embarrassing…..”

 It’s been more than ten years, why does she still remember?

“It’s not something to be embarrassed about, no need to be shy.” Lin Aiguo slowly got up after giving him an eye roll, “I am going to take a nap, don’t need to call me for dinner.”

After everyone left, Jiang Tang bumped him with an elbow and smiled mischievously: “Picking up junk under the bridge?”

“…..”

He was silent.

When Lin Suizhou was a child, he was a little disobedient, introverted, with high self-esteem, and could not tolerate the slightest humiliation of others. Lin Aiguo had a strong personality, and her education method was always simple and crude. If he made a mistake, he will be beaten. Because Lin Suizhou has a rebellious personality, the more she hit him, the more tough skin he was. This vicious circle repeated until the mother and son were in a state of incompatibility like water and fire for a long period of time.

In his teenage years, he normally ran away from home for five or six days. Later, he grew up, gradually matured, and never rebelled against his mother again. It was until he had his own children and became a father, especially with Liang Shen, Lin Suizhou saw his childhood shadow in him, that was the reason why he did not beat and scold him as Lin Aiguo did to him, most of the time he is too indulging with his children, and ended up made Lin Liangshen became a spoiled little ancestor.