Chapter 145 - Chuyi's side story

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

After the party, Xia Huairu came directly to Jiang Tang’s house. 

The moment her parents walked in the door, Xia Mengmeng, who was playing with blocks on the sofa, her eyes lit up, immediately climbed off the sofa and trotted over.

She hugged Xia Huairun’s leg with her short arms, rubbing her face happily against it. 

“Mengmeng.” Xia Huairun bent down and picked her up, “Were you a good girl today?” Did you listen to Brother Chuyi?”

Xia Mengmeng bit her finger and suddenly said: “Zhuyi…”

Xia Huairun was stunnded. 

The littel girl’s eyes bent with a smile: “Zhuyi!”

She yelled even louder this time.

Ouyang Mengmeng who was standing behind, completely speechless from the shock. 

Liangshen jumped over and said: “Mengmeng can talk now. She called my Elder Brother’s name all afternoon, my ears were almost hurt from listening to her!”

Xia Mengmeng: “Zhuyi, Zhuyi, Zhuyi!”

Xia Huairun: “……”

His daughter could finally speak, but she called another guy’s name, instead of her dad.

He’s very happy, but also has a little bit of mixed feelings.

“Let’s go home. Thanks Chuyi for your help today. I will bring you a gift next time.”

Chuyi smiled as his eyes fell on the little girl in his arms, and said in a soft voice: “Thanks Uncle Xia, drive safe on the way home.”

When she heard that she was going to leave, the little girl who was beaming just now immediately put on a grumpy face.

She looked at Chuyi with an expression full of aggrievedness, and stretched out her arms and wanted him to hold her.

Chuyi held her little finger and comforted her softly: “Mengmeng has to be obedient, you can come again next weekend, sound good?”

She shook her head: “Zhuyi…”

Looking at his daughter’s reluctant expression, Xia Huairun felt a little jealous. After gently touching his daughter’s soft hair, they left the Lin house. She rested on her father’s shoulder and stared at Chuyi until his figure completely disappeared into the night.

Xia Mengmeng’s brain development is slower than other normal children. She could speak complete sentences when she was four years old, and she could communicate with others without barriers until she was five. When she was in kindergarten, other kids only had to learn things three or four times in order to remember it, but she had to repeat it a dozen times, or even twenty times. 

One day after school, her parents went out to socialize, and it was Lin Chuyi who came to pick her up from the kindergarten.

The thirteen year old boy was wearing a neatly straight school uniform, with a thin and straight figure, revealing white and beautiful skin matched with his black hair, and his jade-like eyes were shining with a warm radiant. 

Become a Villain Wife after transportedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें