Chapter 138

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

On Wednesday. 

Jiang Tang came to the audition hall early, she was ten minutes ahead of schedule, and no one else was there yet.

She saw her name tag on the judge’s seat, so she pulled back her chair and took a look at the profiles of the audition actors.

“Jiang Tang, you came so early.”

My Xin’s voice came from behind, and Jiang Tang hurriedly stood up. 

Mu Xin wore a classic suit and neat short hairstyle. Besides her, there was also the screenwriter and planner of the show. A screenwriter is a young man in his twenties, with shoulder hair and decadent eyes, showing a ruffian spirit. 

“This is Xu Ao, my cousin, the author of “Suicide Journey” and the screenwriter of this drama.”

“Suicide Journey” was adapted from a short story. Jiang Tang was a little surprised after reading it all night yesterday, she didn’t expect that such delicate, tender, and cruel words were written by a young man, let alone that he’s Mu Xin’s relative. 

“This is Jiang Tang.”

“Hello.” After giving a cold greeting, Xu Ao didn’t speak.

Mu Xin hurriedly said: “His personality is like this, don’t mind him.”

“Not at all.” Jiang Tang smiled and sat back in her seat.

“Today’s audition is for the main female lead role. We have selected ten suitable actresses. You can take a look first.”

Because she was interrupted earlier, she only saw the third page.

Taking advantage of the time hasn’t started yet, Jiang Tang lowered her head and continued to read the rest. Some were strangers, and some were familiar faces. There were also students in school. They looked very innocent. When she turned to the last page, Jiang Tang’s fingertips stopped.

Chen Zixian.

Masterpieces: “My Underage Girlfriend” and “Our Family”.

She raised her eyebrows and closed the document in silence.

“Did you find anyone satisfy?” Mu Xin looked over.

Jiang Tang shook her head: “I can’t tell much from the photos but there are a few children with very spiritual eyes. I just don’t know if they can play the role of heroine.”

The heroine of this play is a female college student who was sexually assaulted. In the end, she was the only one who made it to Mount Daliang alone. This role contains too much, not only sadness and despair.

“Who do you like?”

“This Su Xiaolu is not bad, and her age is also suitable.”

Suddenly, Xu Ao glanced over: “I think Liu Juan on the fifth is good.”

“Liu Juan’s outside look is not suitable.”

Xu Ao sneered: “As expected, non-professional only looks at the outside appearance.”

Inexplicably scolded as a nonprofessional Jiang Tang: “…..”