Chapter 128

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

After coaxing Qian Qian back to sleep, Jiang Tang and Lin Suizhou took Ouyang to the hospital.

The child was malnourished and had many injuries on his body. Besides that, there were no other major problems. After taking care of his wounds, the two decided to take Ouyang back to China for recuperation. 

It was before dawn when they returned to the hotel. Jiang Tang was already exhausted, and just directly collapsed in the bed without even taking shower. 

“Uncle.”

Just as Lin Suizhou was about to go back to his room, he was stopped by Ouyang. 

“Huh?” He paused his step and looked over with his very majestic eyes. 

Ouyang was a little afraid of Lin Suizhou, but he still mustered up the courage to look straight into his eyes: “Are you and sister really going to adopt me?”

“En.” Lin Suizhou paused for a moment before adding, “Until you turn eighteen.”

“I- I will trouble you.”

Lin Suizhou thought for a few seconds: “Will you cause as much trouble as Liangshen?”

Ouyang answered unhesitatingly: “No.”

There is no child in this world that is more troublesome than Liangshen.

“That’s good then.” He narrowed his gaze and turned around ready to leave.

“Wait a minute, Uncle…..”

“You have something else?”

Of course, there is something that is very important. 

Ouyang cleaned his fist, bit his lower lip, and took a deep breath before saying: “Uh, Can I….marry Qian Qian as my wife when I grow up?”

Lin Suizhou’s face turned dark, and then dropped a cold word: “No.”

Damn this kid is really a weasel. He wants to adopt him as a son, but he wants to be his son-in-law! Pei! Your wishful thinking!

“Oh.” Ouyang was a little disappointed, and raised his head up again, “Then, can I marry off to Qian Qian?”

Lin Suizhou breathed in and said with a firmer tone: “Also no.”

WTF, this little weasel is really has a beautiful dream. At just a young age, learned nothing good, but knew the term to get adopted into the bride’s family. Pei! Nice try!

“Lin Suizhou, quiet!” Jiang Tang’s irritable voice came from the bedroom. LIn Suizhou shrank his neck and returned to the room. Soon afterward, Ouyang walked to Chu Yi’s room.

Ouyang wore the pajamas that his grandmother bought for him. It was a little old and small, but he likes it very much. 

On the king-size bed, Liangshen nestled in Chu Yi’s arms and sucking his fingers. Looking at his little friend whom he hadn’t seen for a long time, Ouyang finally couldn’t help it, covering his mouth and laughing.