Chapter 134

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

After the program “Help” was broadcast, it naturally aroused intense discussion on the Internet. 

Jiang Tang looks proud on the camera. The shadow of light swayed on her body, and her eyes were cold and indifferent. 

Her every word did regard Qiao Xiulian as her mother at all.

As for Qiao Xiulian, what the audience saw in her was her narrowness of mind, selfishness, and full of calculation for her own daughter like a bloodsucker ghost, who couldn’t wait to drain every piece of her body.

Soon after the show was broadcast, a judge posted on Weibo.

[Help – Cao Xouyi: I still believe in what I said, mother’s love is greater than the sky. I disagree with Jiang Tang’s conduct.]

The judge probably hired internet warriors, all the comments supported her idea. 

 ——Even if Aunt Qiao was wrong, Jiang Tang’s behavior was not right either. 

——Right, she kept saying her mother was wrong. If her mother did the wrong thing, how could she grow up?

——I think Jiang Tang is just a white-eyed wolf.

——Aunt Qiao is so pitiful.

“…….”

Jiang Tang sneered when she saw the comments and immediately wrote them back.

[One punch for a kid: I stay firm with my words. The gun did not hit you directly, you will never feel pain. I made it very clear on the show that Ms. Qiao can seek legal action. Everyone’s righteousness is so big, so naturally will donate to cover the lawyer’s fees.]

—— Tang Tang is awesome!!!

——I also grew up in this kind of family. With no doubt, these parents are bloodsucker ghosts.

——She’s clearly exploiting. A bunch of pretentious holy-mother.

——It’s so relieving after watching. I support Tang Tang.

“……..”

Jiang Tang has a huge fans base. Soon, the comments supporting her have surpassed the internet warriors. Cao Xiuyi’s comment was also received a lot of backlashes. She couldn’t stand the fallacy attack and eventually delete the post and disabled the comment function. 

Qiao Xiulian was also received a lot of harsh criticisms. 

She has the phone, so it is naturally bounded to see those comments on the Internet. 

Qiao Xiulian is now angry and regretful. Angry that her daughter was so decisive and blamed herself that she shouldn’t attend the show! And now, the benefits haven’t been sought and are being scolded by everyone. 

Qiao Xiulian held the phone tightly in her hand and her face was deformed with anger. 

It’s only a week away from the repayment time. If the money cannot be repaid, she….

Her expression has completely changed. 

She would not be so stupid to sue Jiang Tang. The amount of welfare support provided for parents is at most 3,000 yuan per month. If she did sue, wouldn’t it let that girl get an easy way out? Not to mention, she can’t afford money for the lawyer. Let alone the lawyer, she’s now can’t even find the money to run away.