Chapter 139

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

“Don’t say that I bully you. Pick any scene from the script and I’ll play it.” She tied up her hair and walked onto the stage step by step.

My Xin and the staff who noticed this action were surprised. Is she really going to prove it to Chen Zixian??

No matter how bad Chen Zixian is, she is still an actress. Her acting skills in her heyday can instantly kill all the new actresses now. Even if she has been in variety shows for the past two years and didn’t make a movie, her foundation is already placed, not anyone can compare it.

Chen Zixian gritted her teeth, she didn’t expect that Jiang Tang would dare to come up and hated Jiang Tang so much that she couldn’t bear it, but she quickly cheered up and the thought she will lose face soon like a clown jumping, so she has no reason not to agree to watch a good show.

Chen Zixian restrained her temper and snorted coldly, “I don’t bully you either, you just perform the part I just did.” 

“Okay.” Jiang Tang smiled deeply, “I’ll perform this part.”

After giving a snort, Chen Zixian turned around and got off the stage, leaving the place to Jiang Tang.

The rest of the staff were all in good spirits. Jiang Tang had earned a lot of popularity in the past two years, but many impressions remain on the Madam of Huatian, and there is nothing else. Now she is going to compete against the Film Empress? This is unheard of!!

Mu Xin’s eyes were complicated as she watched Jiang Tang reach the stage, and couldn’t help calling her: “…Tang’er.”

Jiang Tang smiled with a soothing meaning, and quickly turned her eyes away, Mu Xin shook her head and sighed. It looked like she really wanted to face off with Chen Zixian.

Mu Xin was helpless and couldn’t help but complain to Tan Qian: [You may not believe me if I say it.]

Tan Qian: ??

Mu Xin: The old Lin’s wife is auditioning for the female lead.

Tan Qian: ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

After recovering from his shock, Tan Qian quickly contacted Lin Suizhou at lightning speed: Old Lin, is your wife really going to debut?

Lin Suizhou: ? ? ?

Tan Qian: My wife said your wife went to the audition.

 Lin Suizhou: Yes, she went to audition.

Tan Qian looked shocked: You know?

Lin Suizhou: Yes, I know.

Wasn’t it just to go to the audition? What was there to fuss about? As a screenwriter, it is also her job to select actors.

Lin Suizhou sneered and couldn’t help mocking him: Never seen the world before.

Tan Qian:…..

 Forgive him for having never seen the world before. The first time he heard a new screenwriter audition for a leading role herself while casting the role, this is… unheard of!!