Chapter 136

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

When she woke up from her sleep, she was in the hospital.

The bright yellow flowers by the window sill are beautiful and vibrant, giving out the warmth of summer.

Jiang Tang squinted her eyes. While she was still in a daze, a soft and milky little hand was suddenly placed on her forehead. Jiang Tang shifted her gaze and met the big tearful eyes of the little girl.

She pouted her mouth and said with a sobbing voice: “Mama….”

Jiang Tang looked around her and saw the whole family was there, except for Chu Yi and Lin Suizhuo.

“Where’s Chu Yi?” Her head still hurt a little l, Jiang Tang covered her forehead and slowly sat up with Ouyang’s support.

“I’m here.” At this moment, Chu Yi walked in from outside.

Jiang Tang looked at him up and down. After seeing that he had no injuries, her heart was finally relieved.

“Are you alright?”

Chu Yi nodded.

“Mama, you have slept for a long time.” Liangshen climbed on the hospital bed, thinking of throwing himself into her arms and acting like a spoiled child, but when he thought of Jiang Tang, who had not recovered from her injuries, he held back for a moment.

Seeing her son pitiful look looking like a puppy, Jiang Tang’s expression turned soft. She stretched out her hand and rubbed his hair before pulling him into her arms. Qian Qian and Ouyang who were standing on the side looked over enviously. Her smile became deeper and hugged the three children.

“Mama is alright, don’t worry.”

It wasn’t until she and Chu Yi were kidnapped that she truly understood the feeling of being a mother. Compare with death, she was more afraid of losing, not wanting to lose her children, nor did she want her children to lose their mother. 

When cuddling the children, the sound of footsteps came, she looked up. 

The familiar figure and slightly gentle eyes were the last images Jiang Tang saw she fainted. 

Her heart was beating fast smiling at him.

Lin Suizhou stepped forward and rubbed Chu Yi’s soft hair as his eyes fell on Jiang Tang, saying with a deep sexy voice: “I went to ask the doctor, you will be discharged in a few days.”

“En…I’m sorry for worrying you and the children.”

“I’m glad you are OK.” He said. After that he walked past Chu Yi and stood next to the hospital bed, his deep eyes fixed on her for a few seconds before placing a kiss on her forehead, “Don’t run around in the future, wifey.”

Jiang Tang widened her eyes and nodded vigorously.

The kidnapping of the Madam of Huatian Entertainment is not a small incident. Within two hours after she disappeared, the police issued a citywide notice and then launched a hunt. The reporters, media, and fans paid close attention to the information. After she was rescued the next day, the police released the suspect’s information——an underground gang and the mastermind was ….Jiang Tang’s mother.