Chapter 143 - Epilogue

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Liangshen has been a little annoying recently. He hated the new female student who just transferred over. 

Looking at Tian Tian who was introducing herself on the podium, his small face almost dropped to the floor. 

Tian Tian is often active on TV. She plays the heroine in the recently popular little dinosaur commercial. Children of this age like small dinosaur toys and burgers, no one does not know her.

Among the cheers, only Liang Shen’s face was full of unhappiness.

“Tian Tian, you can sit next to Zhou Hao.”

There were two vacancies left in the class, one in the middle and one at the end. Liangshen is taller than the boys of the same age, so he should sit at the back. Tian Tian stood on tiptoe and looked around. Her fingertips pointed to Liangshen: “Teacher, I want to sit there.”

Liangshen’s heart sank. 

The class teacher was a little hesitant: “It’s too far back there.”

Tian Tian was big but not tall, it would be difficult to see the blackboard if she sits at the back.

Tian Tian shook her head: “It’s alright, I’ll just sit there.”

After saying this, she took her schoolbag and came to the desk next to Liangshen. 

Looking at the little girl who was seated, Liang Shen’s eyes widened, and the whole person was not very good. 

“Teacher, I don’t want to sit with her! Since she’s sitting here, I’ll go to sit with Zhou Hao.” After speaking, Liangshen started to pack his school bag. 

Zhou Hao raised his hand: “Teacher, Liansheng always whispers in class, which will affect my study, I don’t want to sit with him.”

Lin Liangshen blushed: “I-I didn’t whisper!”

“You whispered, you’re not only like to whisper in class, you also like to peek at my homework.”

The student who just spoke was Liangshen’s former deskmate, because Liangshen was mischievous and talkative, no classmate could stand him. The most could seat with him was a week or changed the seat within a day. Over time, the seat next to Liangshen became empty.

He was used to being despised since little, and his face had long been thick comparable to the city wall. Even if he was rejected by his classmates, Lianshen didn’t feel much in his heart, and would not hurt his feeling. He was just a little unhappy, if others didn’t want to sit with him, and Tian Tian didn’t want to change seats, it means…they could only be seated at the same table!!

Liangshen was very annoyed.

He didn’t like Tian Tian, not only did he not like her, he hated her.

This girl is pretentious and fierce. She once made his princess sister cry. Instead of letting him and Tian Tian Tian sit together, it is better to give him a knife to kill him instantly. 

“Teacher, I’ll go to sit at the back to listen to the class.” He tucked his schooling into the desk and moved the desk and chair to the back corner.