Chapter 71

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Jiang Tang felt even more unreasonable: “Yeah, I’m telling you now.”

Now…..

Lin Suizhou took a deep breath and almost took a breath, almost lost his breath.

He suppressed his anger and said in a low voice: “What about before?”

Jiang Tang’s eyes were very bright: “I was just signed up.”

Lin Suizhou asked again: “Why didn’t you tell me when you signed up?”

Jiang Tang said: “I signed up but didn’t know if I would get selected or not, so why would I tell you?”

Jiang Tang rubbed it on: “For example, you are negotiating a contract, will you tell others when you haven’t finalized it yet? Isn’t it bad?”

“…..Hmm.”

“That’s right. I can’t tell when I didn’t even know I’m going or not. Now that I got the invitation letter so I told you right away. Why are you still angry?”

“……..”

Lin Suizhou was speechless. 

He felt….Jiang Tang’s words were justified, but he still felt that it was not quite right.

After a long time, Lin Suizhou still couldn’t think of a word to refute her. He gritted his teeth and said: “False reasoning.”

Jiang Tang said with a smiley face: “I think you are making trouble without reason.”

“Say what you want.” Lin Suizhou started to be serious, “But you’re not allowed to go.”

“Why?”

“No question asks. Not allowed to go means not allowed to go.”

Participating in a variety show means half-stepping into the entertainment circle. The children are still small, he doesn’t want the outside world to comment on them from head to toe, especially Chu Yi’s special circumstances. If not careful, he will be attacked by the public. He’s too young to bear the overwhelming discussion about him. Whether those discussions are good or bad, it will only harm his children without the slightest benefit.

Jiang Tang knew exactly what Lin Suizhou was worried about. He wanted to protect the children, it was understandable, so she was not angry at him.

“Chu Yi takes your younger siblings back to the room, I have something to talk to your Papa.”

Chu Yi nodded, grabbed his younger brother and sister’s hands, and led them back to the room.

Jiang Tang pulled the chair over and leaned closer to Lin Suizhou. She looked at him and said in a calm tone: “Let me ask you, what kind of profession you are in?”

“Business.”

“Be more specific.” 

“Entertainment.”

Jiang Tang nodded: “That’s right. Since you are in this business, whether you like it or not, your children will be discovered by the media one day, and sooner or later they will enter the public eye.”