Chapter 132

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

“Where are you taking me?”

Lin Suizhou took Jiang Tang’s hand and didn’t answer her with a mysterious smile remaining on his face. 

The car drove along the endless stream of streets and finally stopped in front of a building.

Lin Suizhou helped Jiang Tang out of the car. 

She held him firmly by his arm as they entered the building. After pushing open a door, Jiang Tang faced flashing lights and counted shots.

Her eyes flashed with surprise and soon let out an appropriate smile. 

She thought she was going on a date, so she especially changed to a beige dress with lace, which looks delicate and feminine.

Lin Suizhou took her to the stage. Her eyes swept across and noticed that Xia Huairun and several actors were also present. On the big screen behind her, there was big exquisite calligraphy written: “Pheonix Power” press conference. 

What’s going on?

Jiang Tang took the seat and happened to see Ouyang Mengmeng blink mischievously at her. 

“I didn’t expect President Lin and Miss Jiang Tang to be our mysterious guests this time. It’s really surprising.” After commenting, the host handed the microphone to Lin Suizhou.

He smiled lightly: “It’s more appropriate to call her Madam.”

Jiang Tang: “……”

“We came here in a hurry and without prior notice, I hope it doesn’t scare everyone.”

His words made everyone in the audience cheer. 

Lin Suizhou had always been low-key and rarely appeared in front of the public. This is the first time in history that Lin Suizhou has come to participate in the released ceremony of a TV series. 

“If you want to know anything, you can ask me and my wife as much as you want. Of course, we also have the right to choose not to answer.”

“……”

What’s the point of saying then?

A moment later, someone in the audience raised his hand, and Lin Suizhou motioned for him to speak.

“I heard that the original name of this play is very interesting. Is it convenient for President Lin to reveal it?”

Lin Suizhou glanced at Jiang Tang and slowly said: “It is indeed interesting. The original name is “My Empress is a Eunuch.”

Jiang Tang: “…..”

What the hell?

So this is the launch of her TV series. When did it start? Why didn’t she know about it?

Jiang Tang looked dumbfounded.

“I heard that Huatian rejected this script at first, is it true?”

“Yeah.” Lin Suizhou nodded, “If I knew it was written by my wife, I would definitely not reject it.”

The interviewer turned to look at Jiang Tang again and asked with a joking tone: “How did Madam Lin feel after being rejected?”