Chapter 144 - Liangshen's side story continue

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Tian Tian still followed Liangshen every day. At first, he was annoyed by her but after getting used to it, he didn't say anything anymore.

In a blink of an eye, the two graduated from middle school and entered high school together.

High school is the most important part of life. Compared with other busy students Tian Tian and Liangshen spend their days idle in school with any sense of crisis. Unlike Wen Wen and Chuyi concentrated their minds on studying and working hard on it.

On Wen Wen's birthday, invitation letters were sent to several children of the Lin family and Tian Tian, but only Liangshen and Tian Tian showed up. As for Chuyi, the young man didn't even bother to prepare a gift.

At the party, Wen Wen in a white dress played the piano on the stage with a gentle demeanor Capture the appreciative eyes of the guests.

Liangshen dressed in a perfectly neat suit, and he was carefreely drinking juice in the corner, but his eyes followed her figure the whole time.

"Lin Liangshen, have you ever heard a phrase?" Tian Tian approached brazenly.

Lianshen's eyelids drooped, and he asked in a low voice: "What?"

Tian Tian said with a serious expression: "A licking dog, lick to the end*."

*Described as someone who knows clearly that the other party doesn't like himself in the relationship, but also persistently loses his dignity and bottom line to cater to the other party.

Liangshen raised his eyebrows: "Then have you heard a phrase?"

Tian Tian: "Huh?"

He grinned showing his white teeth: "A licking dog, lick to end to have the thing one expects to find."

After a few seconds of silence, Tian Tian squinted her eyes: "The former is about you, and the latter is about me."

Over time, the young girl has faded away from her immaturity of a child, but her round apple face and smiling eyes remained unchanged, Liangshen was taken aback and hastily looked away.

Tian Tian didn't say anymore, and changed the subject appropriately: "Where are you going to take the university entrance exam?"

"Depends on her."

With no doubt, "Her" was referring to Wen Wen.

"Wen Wen will be admitted to A University." Tian Tian said with a certain tone.

Liangshen frowned: "How do you know?"

"Of course I know, because your elder brother is there."

Liangshen's eyes drooped, and his tone was a little dissatisfied: "It's none of my elder brother's business."

Facing an underdeveloped brain, and low EQ Liangshen, Tian Tian could only shake her head helplessly, and stood on tiptoe as she patted him on the shoulder: "Young man, Wen Wen has been having a crush on your elder brother for so many years. If it wasn't for your elder brother, how could she waste time with you? In her mind, you can't even count as a spare tire, it's time to wake up from the dream."