Chapter 126

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

“Ouyang, come here.” Jiang Tang beckoned her hand at him.

Ouyang stepped forward and looked up at her.

Jiang Tang glanced at the nanny and saw her standing there quietly, with a calm expression. 

She withdrew her gaze: “Why are you so skinny?”

“I’m not used to the food here.” Ouyang glanced at the nanny before continuing, “Why are you here?”

“We came specially to see you.” Jiang Tang stroked his cheek.

He was silent. 

Jiang Tang searched him with her eyes, not letting go of any detail.

“Yang Yang, isn’t the school having Christmas Eve activities today? You will be late if you don’t leave now.”

Ouyang trembled and slowly raised his head: “I gotta go to school.”

With just such a small move, Jiang Tang was able to see the scar on his neck. Her eyes suddenly darkened and nodded expressionlessly.

Ouyang went upstairs to pick up his backpack. He looked at them reluctantly and as he was about to leave, Jiang Tang suddenly stopped him: “Wait a minute.”

The nanny’s back froze and she looked over.

“Don’t go to school today.”

“Yeah.” Chu Yi stepped forward and held Ouyang’s hand, “Let go out with us.”

Chu Yi didn’t know that he touched the wound on his wrist. Ouyang sucked in cold air and hurriedly broke off from his grasp: “No, no need. I’m not…going.”

He turned his back and hid his wrists behind him.

Chu Yi frowned: “Ouyang, are you not feeling well?”

Ouyang shook his head.

Before he could speak, Lin Suizhou strode forward and pulled Ouyang’s arm. He finally couldn’t hold it back anymore and yelped in pain. 

The man lowered his eyes and under the nanny’s nervous look, he rolled up Ouyang’s sleeves. There were bruises staggered on the scars over his thin arms. His expression sank and his eyes fell on the nanny.

Ouyang pulled back his hands and quickly rolled down his sleeves, quietly putting his hands behind the back.

The more angry people were, the calmer they were. And Jiang Tang was like that. She stood in front of Ouyang, and looked at the nanny with her slender eyes calmly: “What’s going on?”

The nanny swallowed her dry saliva while rubbing her hands nervously. After drifting her eyes for a moment, she said that n stammered: “Maybe he had a fight with his classmate at school. Kids are like this, it’s normal to have a few bumps and bruises on the body….”

Her explanation made Jiang Tang sneer in disdain. She half squatted before Ouyang: “Is it really like she said?”

Ouyang couldn’t help looking at the nanny and met with her warning gaze.