Chapter 133

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

“How could she do that?”

“Yeah, I can’t believe Jiang Tang to be such a person.”

“It’s too much to treat her mother like this.”

“How pitiful…”

“It makes me cry just from watching it, so what’s the use of having a daughter.”

“…….”

“………”

Qiao Xiulian couldn’t help but secretly burst into joy as she watched the audience whispering with outrage on her behalf. 

Sure enough, she chose to use this method as the right decision. If she knew it would be so convenient to shed a few drops of tears in front of the camera, she didn’t have to go guard the door of Jiang Tang’s place every day, wasted so much effort until now.

Qiao Xiulian folded her hands and her shoulders kept shaking uncontrollably. Her miserable appearance made people feel sad and cry for her. Only Jiang Tang thought she was as ridiculous as a clown.

Jiang Tang knew exactly what Qiao Xiulian was thinking about, and even more clearly what her purpose was for coming to the show. She looked at the screen while listening to the conversation, and those people’s discussions about herself calmly.

“The emotions of the audience are a bit agitated, please stay calm and let us continue to hear from Aunt Qiao.” 

The host’s suggestion worked, the restless audience was finally calm down and resumed their quietness.

The host looked at Qiao Xiulian: “Aunt Qiao, please continue.”

Qiao Xiulian wiped her tears before continuing: “My life is not very good and in a lot of debt. I am homeless lately. The dogs are better than me, at least the stray dogs…the stray dogs have the rescuer. I went to see Tang’er that day just to ask her to help me, but…but…” Qiao Xiulian couldn’t help crying again.

After crying for a while, Qiao Xiulian wiped away her tears and continued: “As you all have seen my daughter’s attitude towards me. I came here today to ask the show to help convey my words to my daughter. I don’t her much money, I just hope she can give me a safe place to live.” 

The atmosphere in the studio has reached a certain point. Seeing that the time was about right, the director made a gesture to the host on stage.

The host immediately understood and looked at the camera: “Actually, Aunt Qiao’s daughter also came here today. Next, let’s welcome Jiang Tang to the stage!!”

Jiang Tang…

Jiang Tang? ? ? ?

The audience was stunned.

After the sparse applause, everyone’s eyes fell on the passage behind them.

The backlight produced a spectacular image as she was swaying the pace, like stepping on the galaxy. Just a simple appearance on the stage but somewhat made her feel like walking on the runway show.