Chapter 93

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

If to say that they edited the scene to make Jiang Tang look lazy when it came to Liangshen they made him look entirely like a mentally retarded child. They deliberately edited the scene where Liangshen ate the food on the table and completely eliminated the whole scene. In comparison, Tian Tian had been edited to look lively and cute. In contrast, Jiang Tang’s three children were edited to look gloomy and lack energy, as if they were feeling aggravated with others. Not fully awake. 

After this episode finished airing, Jiang Tang checked the Internet to see the audience’s reactions. As expected, some people had used it as the pretext to make controversies.

[Daily Hotspots: “Surprise” Just a few episodes already inflate?? Taunting Li Changfeng, who is working hard. Other people are busy, and she is playing?]

“Too lazy to think of a name: Li Changfeng fans did not dare to speak out. I have to say JT has a deep scheming mind and finally revealed it…..]

[You’re more beautiful than a flower: Jiang Tang passer-by fans’ faces must hurt. Her child picked up the food from the dirty table and ate, she didn’t even care. Sure enough, normal people can’t compare with celebrities.]

[Ah ah ah ah: Yes, yes, yes, can’t compare with celebrities. You are thinking even the celebrity’s shit, right?]

[Little Cutie: Why do I think there is something wrong with this editing….?]

[User 4566: Hehe, a stranger who just took part in the reality show has so many fans, isn’t it a hidden rule in here?]

[User 56994677: The one above, can you keep your mouth clean?? So dirty inside.]

“………”

The audience is quarreling with each other on major social media platforms, especially Li Changfeng’s fans began to make use of Jiang Tang’s scandal to wash his image. Undoubtedly they successfully grasped this opportunity to change the minds of his countless anti-fans to be his fans. In contrast, Jiang Tang is in a much more miserable situation. Fans can lift you to the sky or step you on the ground. Waves of malicious comments and insults followed one another.

Jiang Tang has been in the entertainment circle for seven or eight years, with a strong mind. That minor verbal attack naturally won’t affect her. In fact, she knew very well that the show needs heat and wants to attract more attention. As to how to do it, it requires tactics. For the sake of the topic, the production team will arrange some controversial segments or push someone to the center of the subject. Unfortunately, she became the setup target. 

Jiang Tang could endure it, but Lin Suizhou was going ballistic. 

As a fan of his ex-wife, no matter how busy he is, Lin Suizhou will make sure to set his schedule aside to watch the show. In the beginning, while watching it, he felt something was wrong. After the broadcast was over, he browsed the web page, and the Internet was overwhelming with the news “Jiang Tang doesn’t know how to educate the child”; “Liangshen has no education,” etc….

Don’t know how to educate the child?

Has no education?

Someone would dare to say that Lin Suizhou’s child has no education?

At least, Lin Suizhou was still calm enough; instead of going to Jiang Tang, he contacted PD An first.