Chapter 131

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

Spring has arrived, time to go back to school. 

Liangshen successfully transformed from a kindergartener to a glorious Young Pioneer, and he was very happy to be in the same school with his brother.

However….

Qian Qian was not so happy. 

This meant that she would be the only one left in kindergarten. 

From getting up in the morning to eating breakfast, the little girl was sad the whole time. Looking at Ouyang in school uniform, made her even more upset. 

Ouyang had already completed the school transfer procedures. At this moment, he was sitting at the dining table, with his feet shaking back and forth and his face was full of excitement. 

Jiang Tang knew that he was happy. Even if he didn’t say it, she knew how miserable Ouyang was in a strange country. Now that he is back to the familiar environment and gained two more brothers, naturally, he’s extremely joyful. 

“Finish your breakfast and go to school. You two have to look after your younger brother and can’t get into a fight, understand?”

Ouyang and Chu Yi nodded their heads obediently.

“Qian Qian.” Jiang Tang’s gaze fell on her.

She raised her head.

Jiang Tang touched her soft hair: “Next year you will be able to go to the same school with your older brothers, keep up with your study, okay?” 

The little girl bulged her cheeks and nodded reluctantly. 

As soon as the children left for school, the entire house became quiet. 

Jiang Tang finally had time for herself. After exercising for a while, she lied on the sofa and watched the movie, and conveniently checked the system. 

She has successfully completed several tasks issued by the system, her life now is secured, and everything seemed to be very smooth. 

Jiang Tang refreshed the new quarterly mission with satisfaction, but when she saw the above content, her heart instantly sank to the bottom.

[Quarterly mission: The host needs to restore Lin Chuyi to his normal personality within half a year. Exceed the time limit or abandoned the task will lose 15 years of life.]

She bit her lower lip and returned to the bedroom.

After making sure the door is closed, Jiang Tang called the system’s name coldly: “Xiao Ke, come out.”

[The user you are calling is not in service.]

“……..”

Jiang Tang was not in a mood to play along with him, she took a deep breath and went straight to the subject: “What’s up with the new task?”

Seeing that he couldn’t fool her, Xiao Ke gave up and said: “In the plot, the reason why Chu Yi turned villain is driven by the second personality, you transmigrated as the savior, have to change all of this, so….that Ah Wu can’t stay. As long as he exists, there will be one more day of uncertainty.”