AUTHOR

The author to this book is Jessica Nampijja. Thank you for giving this book a chance and I am very happy about this. I am so excited and delighted too. this is my first completed and well edited book. So, don't worry about any errors or mistakes. I have taken my valuable time to correct all of them.

This book was originally called JERAD but due to my own personal reasons and the many errors I found in the book, I had to delete it. And yeah! Here we are. Most of you might know and have read this book before. Give this one a chance too.

**cover made with Canva.

I welcome you all to the first poem I scribbled as I edited my book.

Every sound, like a whisper
From a far place
One I haven't known in ages
The begotten space too small
To handle more chaos
Too delicate,
So special to waste.

                       From The author.

COPYRIGHT

The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is a coincidental and not intended by the author.

No part of this book may be reproduced, or even stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without express written permission of the author.

for business or offers;

email; nampijjajessica2@gmail.com

face book; jessica jimmies

Instagram; jessica jimmies

twitter; jessica jimmies