CHAPTER EIGHT

The sun had just raptured making it so hot in the car. He pressed the button to put off the cover of the car welcoming a fresh breeze. It was nine in the morning. They had been driving around town and now they were in Kampala. So, they made a stop at Café Javas and ordered a breakfast combo; all to go.

Jedda sat in the bimmer with Nowel as they ate their breakfast and waited for the boys to come back from the washrooms.

"Having fun?" Jedda asked Nowel.

"Yeah" Nowel said with her mouth full. " When is our next stop? I need to rest my head down. On a very soft pillow and snooze off. "

" Speak resort "Jedda said and passed her a flyer.

" With a stylish interior and an intimate atmosphere, our restaurant is the perfect place to make your memories as you discover fine dining at its best. Rooms with pleasantries! You cannot resist the comfort and artistic decor of our rooms........... Okay! Let's go to this place. I need to relaaaaax annnnd enjoyyyyy life some more. " Nowel said admiring the view of the resort. Jedda just smiled and pushed the door open to dump the trash in the dustbin. She came back just as the boys jumped in the back and pushed Nowel to the front.

As it clocked noon, the car stopped in Munyonyo at Speke resort. Nowel pulled out her phone and started a video as they walked to the reception. They booked two rooms for five days; one for boys and the other for girls.

Jedda handed the key to the boys' room to Conrad and pulled Nowel to their room.

The room had a very nice and perfect view of the resort. Their room had a big window at the end attached to a balcony. It was surrounded by nature and the blue and black colour blended just well with the place. They entered the room mesmerized at the glamorous and shiny surfaces in the interior. Nowel put out her phone and started recording the jaw dropping place they were in. But Jedda was so tired from driving and sitting the whole day. So, she fell down on the soft fur carpet that was laid nicely in the center of the room just next to the bed. Putting off their shoes, she threw them on the shoe rack just next to the door. Nowel walked around the room with her phone to the bathroom admiring and touching everything she passed. Jedda walked around checking everything as she waited for their luggage to be brought up. The walls were filled with framed art pieces, a small table was placed in the far corner on the left side of the room; it staged a glass jar with pink and white daisies and the wooden doors were curved nicely in strong and durable material; painted brown and vanished to shine just as the rest of the room. Everything inside screamed luxury and looked cozy. Nowel came back into the room just as Jedda fell on the queen-sized bed that was so soft and comfortable.

"You will send me that video" Jedda said as she stood up and picked one of the towels that room service had just left them. They had also brought their luggage up to their room.

The bathroom was large with a shower head and a bathtub. Just perfect. It could even fit five people at once. It was stainless and tiled from floor to ceiling. There were new tooth brushes and toothpaste in the drawer and a big mirror for dressing. They were also provided with shampoo, Vaseline, and bathing soap. She picked some water disinfectant and poured it in the bathing tub as it filled with warm water. She stripped and lay in the warm water soaking her tired muscles and relaxing as music played smoothly in the background.

She let her mind drift back to when they were driving. Conrad, that hand some twin to Nowel. His smile, the small chuckles he gave to her stupid jokes, Ohhhh... and his voice. The untamed base he produced and tenor. Just sweet and mesmerizing. She felt herself on cloud nine when he decided to roll with her on her childish song with Nowel. It was like those high school musicals that ended up in romance. They had a really good time driving.