chapter-7-a baby dragon.

Everyone was at first surprised by what they heard. 'How did Cale Henituse have connections with the world tree and the god of death?'

This was the question everyone had in mind. But they all has different reactions.

Lock, Rosalyn and Choi Han was speechless. Alberu and Eruhaben become more interested in Cale.

Ron and Beacrox become more curious. While Pendrick was just excited to know some other human that has a close relationship with the elves.

Then they were relieved to hear that Cale will help them but it instantly turn to anxious as they hear that Cale has a condition.

"And that would be?" Alberu asked while smiling his fake smile that can't fool Cale.

"I need Eruhaben-nim's help." Cale said while looking at Eruhaben. Everyone was surprise by this.

They all wondered why Cale Henituse would want Eruhaben, an ancient dragon's help.

"Ho and how would you need my help."

Eruhaben asked Cale because he was curious. He was curious on why someone like Cale needed his help.

"Eruhaben-nim you are a dragon a ancient one at that there are a lot of things that I could get from you but all I need is for you to do something."

Everyone waited for Eruhaben's answer. Before Eruhaben could say anything Alberu interrupt him.

"We will have to see first." Alberu sternly said. "Of course then Eruhaben-nim could you come with me."

Cale said as he look back to Eruhaben.  Eruhaben sigh. "Fine let's quickly go and finish things up."

But before they could stand up Choi Han stopped them. "We'll come too." To which Cale responded almost immediately.

"Absolutely not." Everyone trun toward Cale to saw him frowning unlike a moment ago.

"None of you can come. I can only take Eruhaben-nim alone." "And we cannot let you take Eruhaben-nim alone."

Alberu said while smiling. Cale started to frown even more as he glare at Alberu.

Everyone could feel the tension raising inside the room. Then Eruhaben sigh.

"Don't worry crown prince and Choi Han. I am a great and mighty dragon how could this weak human hurt me."

"But Eruha-" Choi Han was about to protest when Alberu cut him. "But Eruhaben-nim.

Cale Henituse is a dangerous individual right now. He is someone who even trick the entire kingdom for ten years.

And you also mention that Cale Henituse is an ancient power collector.

So we still don't know what kind of trick he has up his sleeves. Looking back at all the events that has happen until now I don't think he is trustable yet.

Also how can you tell that he is not in cathood with Arm." As Alberu said that last sentence one of the two kittens which has been quiet the entire time yells.

"Hey Cale is not a bad guy like that fuckinf white thing." As Hong said that Cale chock on his tea.

On smack his brother head lightly and whisper yells. " Hong you can't say that word."

"But noona Cale always say that word." Everyone in the room turn to Cale at that moment.

"Hong you can't say it. Understand." Cale said as he wipe his mouth and put his teacup back down.

"I'm sorry." Hong said as his cat ears dropped. Cale sigh loudly and patted Hong's head.

"Just be careful next time." He smile a little as the frown from before disappeared but as he turn back to the other his frown returned.

"I am not in cathood with the fu- I mean Arm and also I just want Eruhaben-nim to heal a certain someone nothing else."

"Who?" "Raon." Cale immediately responded to Alberu. "And of course take care of him and guide him into growing up."

Eruhaben was beyond speechless. "You want a great and mighty dragon like me to tutor and babysit."

Cale nodded. Eruhaben scoffs at the aducity of the human in front of him. "Excuse me."

Rosalyn hold her hand up. "Yes?" Cale asked. "Who is Raon?" Cale think for a second.

Everyone patiently waited for Cale's answer.  "I can't tell you all but I can tell Eruhaben-nim."

"Why?" Choi Han asked as he released his aura. Cale suddenly turn back to Choi Han and glare at him.

Everyone flinch at Cale's cold gaze. Then Cale release some kind of pressure that made it hard to breath that is similar to Dragon Fear

Eruhaben become even more interested in Cale. "Choi Han stand down."

Eruhaben said as he smile. As soon as Choi Han withdraw his aura, the pressure from Cale also disappeared.

Everyone in the room let out a breath they didn't know they were holding. Alberu turn to Cale curiously.

Eruhaben smile and link Cale's mind.

-So? Eruhaben asked Cale.

-A baby dragon.