chapter-83-he smile like that.

It was a lie. He had long started preparing when he first heard his hero was coming.

He started preparing for any possible outcome that including them traveling together.

So he is currently prepared for any change of plan. After all he needed to do everything he could to make sure Cale was comfortable.

Cale just ignore the look Clopeh was giving him as he started walking toward the snow storm.

A path open up for him as if it has been waiting for him. Cale just walk straight to the world tree.

He ignore all the elves. Adite eventually came beside him. "Young master the world tree has been waiting for you for a long time."

Cale just sigh as he put his finger on the trunk of the wall tree. Then he heard a familiar voice.

-Child you I finally here.

Cale just nodded. Cale could see the world tree was very relieved. "So why did you call me here?"

Cale was curious on why the world tree would call him, that it's so important.

- Cale as you must already know that bastard has started moving. We have to start moving to.

A war is going to break out. I wanted to remind you. Also you need to hurry up and free the fake world tree.

Cale nodded. "I was planning to do that from the beginning."

-Good good child you should hurry up.

Cale just nodded as he set go of the trunck. right he can't waste time. He need to hurry up.

Cale turn around to see Colpeh's admiring gaze and Adite's curious gaze.

He just ignore both of us he started walking to the entrance with Clopeh following him behind.

"We will have to go. We will be taking back the fake wall tree. So please prepare for it.

I will come pick you and the elves with me soon." Adite smile and bow. "I understand young master. Thank you."

Cale also greet back as he walk back to the snow storm to go back. Adite look at the back of the man leaving from the snow storm.

The back that is so small yet so reliable and strong. Clopeh couldn't help but smile as he notice Adite.

He was proud. He should spread the greatness of his one and only god. No Clopeh was going to do it.

Cale shudder as he felt a chilling feeling but he just brush it off and teleported back to the Roan kingdom.

The first thing that Cale could see after he teleported was the tired face of the crown Prince.

"I got your letters. And what are these nonsense." Alberu was clearly so mad. He was not mad at Cale or himself.

He was mad at white star for meddling with him like this. alberu promise he will not allow anyone.

This would've been a peaceful night for Alberu since he decided to go visit the black castle.

But Before he could do anything Choi Han appear from a teleportation circle and handed him a note.

That is said to be written by Cale. Alberu almost rip the paper. "That white star have some gut."

Alberu wanted to curse out loud but hold it in. He is still a prince. "Is this everything?" Choi Han nodded at Alberu.

But before he could ask further a light flash again as Beacrox and the childern came.

"Hello crown prince." Raon smile as he and the kittens went to eat cookies. Alberu read the second letter that was given by Cale.

Alberu couldn't take it anymore as he held the pen on his hand and throw it at the wall.

The pen stuck like a dart. Alberu couldn't careless. He has more things to worry about.

According to Cale's messages, the final war is going to break out soon. White star is speeding things up as they are also doing that.

Cale said he'll come back after meeting an old friend. Alebru wanted to asked who this friend like this.

Alberu wanted to know more about Cale from his favourite color to what time did he go to sleep and what did he dream.

But Alberu know this was not a good time to ask. As Alberu waited after the two left his office.

Finally a bright light cover his room. Alberu stood up from his seat. His smile widen when he saw the familiar redhead.

But soon frown as he notice that he didn't come alone. Cale sit down like he own the palace while Clopeh just stand behind him.

"I got your letters. And what are these nonsense?" Cale just smile brightly.

-Human are we scamming the crown prince.

Cale just shake his head. He didn't why this little dragon would always react to he smile like that.