chapter-13-how many times do I have to say?

Everyone else in the room was looking at Cale who was speaking with the saint with different expressions.

Alberu and Eruhaben were amused at the same time disbelief. Ron and Beacrox was wondering how Cale was able to establish all of these without them knowing.

Choi Han was confused. He still couldn't believe that this was really Cale.

Lock and Rosalyn were surprised. While the people from Cale's side was wondering what up with this 'fate'.

As saint jack said that Cale lowered his head. Then his shoulders started shaking a little.

"Young master?" Ron cautiously called out to Cale. Then Cale look up as everyone heard something unexpected at that moment.

The moment Cale look up he burst out laughing. He seems happy and disbelief at the same time.

Ron always thought that he would never see Cale smile like this ever again since his mother died.

Choi Han started feeling hot for some reason when he saw Cale smile. He thought that Cale sounded very sweet for some reason.

Alberu stared at Cale for a moment before looking the other way and seem to be deep in thoughts.

His ears are a bit red as well. Chlopeh was smiling like a lovesick lunatic. Bud was just staring at Cale with wide mouth.

The others were looking at him like he just grow another head.

Then Cale finally stopped laughing as he brush his face with his hands and then sighing.

"How funny." Cale scoff. Then Cale shake his head again and turn to saint Jack.

"Thank you saint Jack-nim." Cale smile at him. Saint jack seems to be a bit shocked as he regain his composure.

-Ah yes of course young master Cale then I will contact you if there is anything else.

Cale nodded. Then before turning the communication device off Jack look at Cale one more time.

-Young master Cale you look really nice.

Then he ended the call leaving Cale confused. 'What is he talking about?' Cale thinks to himself before turn back to the people watching.

"Shall we continue." Then they started eating again. After Cale took a bite or two Alberu started talking.

"It seem that young master Cale is really an interesting person. Not just assassins, beast tribe people and elves but also the runaway sun god twins too."

Alberu asked while smirking. Cale smile brightly at him and prepared to use his gilb tongue.

"Oh my the shining sun of Roan kingdom. It is my greatest pleasure that an esteem person such as yourself thinks so.

I can't be more honoured in my life. This is the greates-" Before Cale continue Alberu hold up a hand to stop him.

Then Alberu sigh. His smile was wash off from his face as he shake his head. "Shut up. It's creepy when you say it. You are driving me crazy."

Cal eturn his face back to his usual stoic face and hummed. Then he went back to eating dinner.

This time no one else said anything else. Only after dinner was finished Ron asked.

"Young master if you don't mind may I know what does this 'fate' means?" Ron smile his usual benign smile.

Cale felt a chill ran down his spines at Ron's words. 'What a scary and vicious old man.'

Cale thought as his face remain calm as always. Then Cale thinks for a second.

"Normally you can take fate as fated to be or meant to be. But this 'fate' is something else.

It is actually read fa-te. It's a special code that was used by certain group of people.

Fa-te means partners. So in other words-" "You agree to work with us." Alberu finish Cale's sentence.

Cale smirk. "I had already agree form the beginning when Eruhaben-nin healed Raon."

Then Cale turn to Taylor, Cage, Bud, Glenn and Clopeh. "Will you guys be fine with it?"

Cale asked for their permission. Clopeh jus smile more brightly than he already is.

"Cale-nim we already told you." "As long as you want it." "As long as you desire it."

"We are even willing to put the whole world in your palms if you want it." "Fuck fa-te or whatever it is."

Clopeh, Taylor, Cage, Bud started expressing their dislikes.

Cale ignore the rest. "Then since the others agree shall we resume our meeting tomorrow?"

Cale asked as everyone nodded. With that dinner was concluded as everyone went back to do their own thing.

At late at night, Eruhaben, Ron, Choi Han and Alberu were walking down the halls to the dinning room to get some water.

Then they heard something as they walk pass a certain door. There seem to be some argument inside.

Glenn sigh. "Cale how many times do I have to say?"