chapter-80-this old butler.

Cale sit alone in his room while the children were sleeping.

-Really Cale?

Cale started pouting which you wouldn't never usually see on his stoic or evil face.

"Of course Rok soo-hyung you will help me get revenge on that cunning crown prince right?"

Cale loon at Kim rok soo with sparkling eyes. Cale knew Kim rok soo's weakness.

He is weak to childern and those eyes. After all Cale has live with him long enough.

Kim rok soo sigh. 'This little troublesome brother of his.' Tonight Cale suddenly call him whining him about how the prince ruin his life.

How he had to deal with those annoying nobles for two hours because of that cunning crown prince.

And how he want d revenge and started asking Kim rok soo on helping him to get revenge on the crown prince.

And Kim rok soo knew he is weak to Cale's puppy eyes and Cale know it so he is using them.

Kim rok soo was sure if anyone were to see that this is the real Cale Henituse they would flip the tables.

Like how this troublesome kid in front of him is the same stoic face person.

-Fine.

Kim rok soo finally sigh. He know CLae wouldn't let him off until he say something.

And it is getting late. Childern need lots of rest and Cake isno exception. So he need to put Cale to bed right now.

-Just give him more work and ask for more golden plaque. After all money is the best.

"Your right hyung but how will I give him more work?" Cale tilted his head in confusion.

Kim Rok Soo think for a moment before smirking.

-My dear Cale how about introducing the sun of Roan to that fucking blood sucker.

Cale smile started mirroring the one in front of him in a pocket clock. "As expected hyung you are the only can I can l an onto."

-Go to bed for now.

Kim rok soo grumble as he close but Cale could see the red ears. Cale just chuckle.

Kim rok soo can be a big softy. Cale then shake his head as he turn to the childern.

Cale pick his clock up and put it at his usual place while he walk into his study.

He tapped the especially improved magic communication device gifted to him by Clopeh.

This device didn't need a mage to activate it unlike the usual ones. Cale smirk.

That guy could actually be smart and useful if he wasn't such a crazy person.

Cale kept this device a secret from the childern since he didn't want to worry them for working so late.

But he can't stand still. Cale has much to do before white star decided to strike again.

On the communication device appear Freesia's face.

-Young master isn't it quite late? Why are you still up.

Cale just sigh. Why is everyone around him like this. It's not like he'll die from a sleepless night.

"Freeis just get me that half-blood from the eastern continent. I will be going to the frozen lake tomorrow.

And I plann to meet with him after that. Also contact that fucking vampire bastard."

Freesia just sigh. What is she going to do with this overworking master of hers.

She also can't control him but she does know someone who her master listen to very well.

-As you wish young master but please get some sleep after this call.

Cale nodded and end the call. Right Cale needed to do a lot of things. Cale need to find out more about the relationship between white star and the demon world.

Even though the Endable kingdom is not the real demon world Cale felt like he was missing something.

So Cale needed to confirm something. The world tree has also called for him. Cale sigh.

He should really finish everything and get some rest. Also Bud should be finish with his investigation by now.

I might also need to contact Clopeh to find out about what happen. Arm's suspicions should have raised after that little stunts they pull with the whales.

Cale was planning to revealing the northern alliance to the white star soon.

It's about time that Cale started using his cards as well. The white star will get a really big surprise soon.

Cale lips twitch up into a smile that Raon would always asked if he was planning to scam someone.

Then Cale heard a knock. Who could it be. Cale open up and almost slammed it shut after seeing the vicious looking old butler.

"Young master may I aquire why are you still up at this hour." Cale nervously gulp.

Ron smile. "Young master do you want a long serious talk with this old butler."