chapter-92-an unlucky bastard.

"Fuck!" Cale cursed as he ran away from the explosions that are happening behind him.

"You bastard!" Sayeru yells as he keep shooting Cale with numerous light bolts.

Cale was dragging Fredo who was unconsciously by the neck and was running away while using the sound of wind.

He can see the others getting ready to teleport away as soon as they get near.

-Human I will prepare everything hurry up.

Raon went to prepare the teleportation circle near Alberu and Solena.

Cale kept running. Fredo doesn't seem to be waking up soon. Dragging his heavy body is very tiring for Cale.

Cale sigh as he remember what happened. He had went down the dungeon in the main castle to get Fredo but he saw other vampires and dark elves trapped there.

So he was teleporting them all out. And when he was only him and Fredo left Cale was about to told Raon to teleport Fredo but Dorph came down.

As Cale didn't want to put Raon in danger he just decided to blow everything up and run back to Solena and Alberu.

At least then he can explain that Alberu was a mage or something and thus this is the situation they are in right now.

As Cale was about to reach Alberu and Solena the enemies suddenly stopped chasing them.

Cale immediately figures what happen as he yells. "Raon now!!" Raon started the teleportation as they get close and Cale's shout.

But what Cale did next surprised everyone. Cale threw Fredo into the already teleporting circle.

But he himself didn't come in and just stopped there and took out his shield as if to cover them.

Cover them from what. What is he not coming. "Cale!!" "Young master!!" "Human!!"

They tried to pull Cale into the circle but it was too late. They all shouted as the last thing they saw was something clashing jnto Cale's shield.

They finally know what Cale was trying to do. Cale was trying to protect them from the white star.

But who was going to protect him from the white star. Dread and despair filled them as they r3alised that Cale was going to be alone here.

Cale was going to be alone in the lion's den with his weak body without anyone to protect him.

But there was nothing they could do as the scenery change in front of them and they were back in the black castle.

They look around to saw the others looking at them worried.  "What happened?"

Ron asked as his eyes darken when he didn't saw his puppy young master anywhere.

Alberu felt his legs going numb as he fell down but Lock supported him.

They all look at him confused. There was two people who were hurt and the crown crown prince seem like he was traumatized.

Raon wasn't moving and just staring into nothing and Cale was no where to be found.

They were told to meet up here for a emergency. AL of their allies were either on the communication devices or here in person.

"Crown prince?" Eruhaben was getting impatient as he called out. Alberu didn't respond.

As he was still trying to calm himself down. "Where is Cale-nim?" Choi Han asked the question that everyone was wanting to asked.

"He's gone." Alberu could only let out a whisper but everyone in the room were all experts so they heard it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? " Choi Han grabbed Alberu by the collar.

Alberu didn't react in anyway. "Choi Han let's hear what happened first." Eruhaben interject as he calm himself down.

Every though he just wanted to grab Alberu by the collar and interrogate him like Choi Han but he need to calm down as he is the oldest.

They need to think everything with a clear head. "Little kid." Eruhaben turn to Raon when Choi Han drop Alberu.

Black ,an was swirling around Raon very violently. "Raon." This time Eruhaben called Raon gentler.

Only then Raon seem to snapped out of it. As he look up at Eruhaben with teary eyes.

"The .... Human.... he. I....." Raon started sobbing as Eruhaben sigh and scoop Raon into a hug.

"First of all let's get these two some medical treatment." Eruhaben gestured the two vampire standing there.

"And then-" He turn to the quarter dark elf that was still slump down on the floor.

"-I would like to know what actually happened." Eruhbane said as he walk away to Cale's room to calm Raon and himself down.

The two kittens started following them back to Cale's room. Eruhaben frown as he recalled what happened before Cale went out.

Cale call him telling him about Arm targeting the world tree. And now this. Eruhaben mumble to himself.

"What an unlucky bastard."