chapter-11-shut up you punks.

At exactly seven o'clock they were all call by Freesia and then got escorted to the dining room.

In the dining room there is a long table with various foods placed. They all went to sit down and notice eight missing seats including Cale and Eruhaben.

"Are there other guests?" Rosalyn accidentally mumble out then cover her mouth back.

Freesia just smile and nodded. "Yes four special guests are coming to dine with us.

You might already know three of them." Alberu and the others just nodded.

Then the dining room door burst open as two people walk in while talking without noticing the people inside.

"I'm telling you Taylor. It would be crazy. I am really looking forward." Cage said as she grin.

Taylor just shake his head ta his best friend. "Taylor Stan?" Alberu called out.

Only then the two people notice them and  turn their heads. "Your highness and the heros.

Ah my apologies, I greet the shining sun of the Roan kingdom." Taylor said as he bow and so did Cage.

"Freesia did tell us there are some guests joining us for dinner tonight but I never though it would be you all."

Cage said as she look at them. "and you are?" Rosalyn asked politely. "Ah my name is Cage, an ex-communicated priestess of the church of the god of death.

May the night be forever be with you. It's good to see you again your highness."

Alberu sigh. "You know Cale Henituse. It was weird from the beginning. Let me guess was it Cale Henituse that tell you about the healing star?"

Taylor just smile. Cage grinned as she proudly puff her chest. "Of course it was our dear little brother."

Then the door open again as another two people came in while talking. "I'm telling you Glenn that bastard only know how to make trouble."

Then as Bud saw Cage his face lit up. "Cage-nim long time no see." "Bud-nim shall we have a drinking contest later."

Cage said as she took out a bottle form her sleeves. "Of course." Bud said as he and Cage hit bottles.

Taylor and Glenn just nodded at each other. Then Glenn turn to the others in the room.

"I didn't know guests were joining."Ha let me introduce you. This is the crown prince of Roan, Alberu Crossman and the heroes of the plaza incident as you all must've already know.

Everyone this is Bud Illis, the mercenary king and Glenn Poeff his secretary."

Then they all introduce themselves and get seated. After everyone was seated the door open again and Cale, Eruhaben and Gashen walk in.

Cale was being helped to walk by Gashen and Eruhaben was walking while constantly checking Cale's condition.

"Cale why do you seem worse than in the video communication device." Taylor asked as he worriedly look at Cale.

Gashen help Cale sit down and went back to his own seat as Eruhaben also sit down.

"You crazy bastard did you used that again?" Bud frown at Cale's appearance.

Cale look really pale like paper and he was shaking. His lips were blue and he seems dazy.

Cale just shake his head. "I had things to do and it's not like I'm dying." Cale said as he brush his face with his hand and look up.

Only to meet Ron's vicious gaze. He wasn't even smiling anymore as he was glaring at Cale.

Cale flinch as he met Ron's gaze but pretend not to be scared.

Cale ignore the glare and look around. Then he frown. "Is that crazy lunatic late."

Cale asked as Hans walk toward him. "Yes he seem to be a bit better." Hans check his watch.

There was still one seat missing which means one of the guests have not arrived yet.

Then the door burst open. "Oh my. Cale-nin I have arrived. Have I made you wait.

I am so sorry. This lowly being was late for a lengend's invitation. I had some troubles.

But don't worry some ants were just trying to be annoying but I take care of them Cale-nim."

Clopeh smile as he look at Cale with crazy eyes. Then after he was done talking he immediately took out his sword to block the incoming attack.

He was knock a step back by the attack. Then the attacker land in fornt of him.

"You bastard!" Choi Hans yells as he tried to attack Choleph again. "Ho ho how rude to make a rucks in front of the legend."

Clopeh prepare for the attack but before none of them could hit each other they heard a loud sighing.

Then a red and white started to bind both of their bodies. Everyone turn to the culprit. "Shut up you punks."