acht: i'm not jealous

I followed Marco into the diner that Vincent and Anna sent us to. Marco started complaining about how hungry he was 20 minutes after I arrived so Anna sent us out to get some food in the diner while they sorted out some more paperwork.

  Marco's phone had been buzzing nonstop and his eyes were glued to the screen of his phone. It irked me that he was completely ignoring me. It seemed like right after we agreed that we could date other people as long as it was a secret from the media, he started flirting with people nonstop.

  "Who are you texting, Reus?" I asked softly, trying to make a conversation with him. It began to look suspicious anyway - the media thought of us to be madly in love and right now, I can't even get him to look at me for a half second.

  "Huh?" he asked me.

  I sighed, "Never mind." I murmured. I was about to flip open the menu when I heard someone saying Marco's name. Both Marco and I turned towards the door to see a brunette with a smile on her face. She walked over to our table and Marco stood up quickly.

  "Daniela, what are you doing here?" he asked her. Marco looked flushed and nervous and so did Daniela. I bit my lip as I watched them interacting with each other.

  "Oh, where are my manners? It's Mia, right? I'm Daniela Bender." the girl said.

  My pace quickened when I realized that this was the girl that Marco was making out with in Sven's house. This was Sven's cousin, the one I panicked over last night.

  "Oh, it's nice to meet you." I plastered a smile on her face before shaking her hand.

  "Do you mind, Mia?" Marco murmured before pointing to the seat next to him. I gaped at him but shook my head anyway. Marco moved over to make space for Daniela and she slid into the seat.

  They began talking quietly again, completely icing me out.

  In my pocket, my phone vibrated and I pulled it out quickly to see a text from 'SexyDurm'. I chuckled to myself as I realized that Erik must've punched his number in when he borrowed my phone to 'play games' yesterday night.

  SexyDurm:
wassup buttercup?

  You:
are you kidding me erik? sexydurm?

  SexyDurm:
what?? i am sexydurm

  You:
sure you are

  SexyDurm:
you know it

  SexyDurm:
anyway where r u?

  You:
just at this diner with marco

  SexyDurm:
a date??

  I stealthily leaned back and took a picture of Marco and Daniela who were currently laughing with each other. I sent the picture to Erik and he almost immediately replied.

  SexyDurm:
gross

  You:
nah they're actuallyy kinda cute

  SexyDurm:
i think not...........,,,,, anyway wheres the diner?

  I typed in the address and clicked enter but all he replied with was 'oh k' before going completely offline. I rolled my eyes and set my phone back down on the table as I played with the spoon and fork on the table, looking like a complete idiot as opposed to Marco and Daniela.

  After a while of completely not doing anything, the door opened and I heard someone calling my name. I looked up quickly to see Erik standing there with a grin on his face. "SexyDurm?" I squeaked out with a laugh. Marco and Daniela turned towards the door as well and Erik walked over to me.

  "Hey Dani, Marco." Erik said nodding to the both of them.

  Marco looked up at him confused and shocked, "Erik? What are you doing here?" he asked him.

  Erik shrugged, "I saw this one sitting alone so I came to keep her company." Erik grinned.

  Marco looked down at his hands guilty but I just focused my eyes on Erik. "Do you wanna get some food? I saw a food truck gathering thing around here somewhere and I want food truck burritos." Erik told me with a laugh.

  "Sure, why not." I giggled before sliding out the seat with Erik.

  "Oh, Marco. You don't mind do you?" I asked him the same way he asked me before. Marco just shook his head and I smiled at both him and Dani. "Okay, see you later." I said.

  "Don't worry, Marco. I'll take good care of her." Erik joked before we left the diner together.

-MARCO-

  I watched as Mia left with Erik, leaving me staring at them as they left the diner. I turned towards Daniela who was telling me something funny that happened to her, Sven and Lars back when they were children but I just couldn't focus on her.

  My mind was wandering over to Mia and Erik. Where was he taking her? Was he making her happy? Was she laughing at all the corny jokes he told her?

  Only I'm allowed to tell her stupid corny jokes and only she's allowed to roll her eyes at me and tell me 'I just laughed because I feel bad for you'.

  I stopped myself when I thought over that sentence again in my head. Why was I being so possesive over Mia? She could date whoever she wanted. After all, I was the one who told her that she was allowed to if she wanted to.

  But then why couldn't I stop thinking about her?

//

i'd do anything to have sexydurm's number in my phone tbh

but anyway meh i didnt like this chapter 

okaaay so recap marco and mia like each other but theyre both in denial so now marco's sorta kinda dating daniela and mia and erik are sorta kinda liking each other now

what do you think's gonna happen in the next chapter? ;) don't forget to comment and vote! :* love you alllll xx