Chapter 3 So Close

__Ethan__

She should avoid getting too close to Dylan.I have to watch out for him around her because I do not want him to take advantage of her.

She looked around to see if there's anybody watching us. "Leave me fucking alone," she yelled before taking off running.

I see what you doing

"I love you, too!" I yelled. She became startled and slammed the door.

Ouch, that hurts.You did not have to slam it that hard; it will break, darling.

She was so clumsy.

__Nina__

I shrugged it off, thinking that because I ran, I felt this way.After hearing the words, my heart began to beat faster.

Goddamn he is way too handsome

I freshened up and went to bed, hoping to sleep.

Next day at school

I was walking towards my locker when I saw Janice.So I called her, and she seemed very happy."Yoo, who made you smile like that?"I asked, smirking.She blushed and said, "Listen, I have something really cool to tell you. Want to hear it?"She replied.

"What exactly are you waiting for?!!"Spill the tea!" I said excitedly.

"Yo, calm down. Do you know that boy?" She pointed to a boy.I happened to see Ethan.He looked at me and gave me a wink.I got goosebumps from it.I averted my gaze.

Goddammit Nina stop drooling over him

"Eww, Ethan?"Man," I said with disappointment.

"No, not him, but the guy next to him who is the same height as him and has brown hair."

"Oh yeah, I see."What about him?"

"His name is Jake, by the way...I really like him, but I am not sure if he-"

"Broo, he likes you too! I swear!"

"Hussh he will hear you.He just seems to be kind to everyone.

"Yeah, unlike flirtatious as Ethan."

"Wait, why do you keep thinking about Ethan?"Huh?" she asked with a smirk.

"Do not be drunk; he is the worst person I have ever met!"ugh"

"The thing is, he only pays you attention when you hate it.Stop pretending to hate him; you kinda like it, do not you?"

"I am not trying to hide my hatred.I would be happy if I never saw him again."

"That is cool."We will see."

"What about you?You should come clean to Jake.I really think he likes you as well."

"And I think he will reject me for real...by the way, where is Emily, your best friend?"

"Oh my gosh, she is not my best friend, and perhaps she is afraid of something."

Suddenly, an unidentified person said, "Talking of Emily, I know where she is."

I said, "Owow, hello creepy man."

"Hi there, I am Mathew."I have heard that she was shocked by what Ethan did and left for a few weeks to hear from him," he remarked.

I remarked, "As if he will give reaction to her huh."