Chapter 13 "Please-"

_Nina_

OTP

Nina:No.i didn’t like your stupid note.
??:haha you probably should stay away or else you will end up getting hurt little baby girl.
Nina:what are you talking about?
??:Your one and only childhood friend.

What the hell!how does he know?

??:i Don't like him.my plans fair Everytime he comes around.no wonder why he keep on protecting you.tonight It's gonna be our time babe.Don't you dare.
Nina:i Don't like that much game.

I hung up the call and again blocked the number.i was honestly scared.the day passed with so much silence.i just scrolled on bed.i got call from many times.but i Didn't receive it.

Ethan

Once again the name pops up.i hung it up.i felt bad and sick but i didn’t know why.

What if he does anything to Ethan?but why do i care?

I shrugged it off thinking nothing was going to happen.the man the calls these all are just pranks.

But the note Covered with blood?

Suddenly i heard a bell sound.i thought someone came.it was almost 10 pm.

"Oh my god,Time flies so fast"i said to my self.i was about to open the door.suddenly the person outside started knocking harder.i stopped on the track.after a while the knocking stopped.i went closer to the door to see who was there.before i could even do that the person outside started banging harder.as if the person will break it in a moment.i step backed.then a familiar male voice was heard,

"open the fvcking door Nina!iam losing my patience".i got scared.i ran in my room and turned the light off and took my phone.

"open it!"

I Didn't think of anything just dialed the number and called.

"Hello-"i heared the voice

"Please-"i couldn’t say anything else.the banging was getting louder and louder.he probably might have hear that.the phone fell from my hand.after a while the sound stopped.i slowly went closer to the door.the door bell rang once again.i got startled by it." Ely you can open it now. It's me"a similar voice was heard.i didn’t hesitate and ran to open the door.

After opening the door,i sae Ethan.i immediately hugged him."i thought he will break in"i said.he hugged me back and said,"Don't worry iam here now"after a moment we pull away.we got inside.before closing the door he showed me the door."the person forced it with so much pressure."he said.i noticed there was blood.something was written by the blood,"iam watching you"

That gave me spooky feelings.then i remember about the note.he closed the door and sat on a croucher.he spoke,"you almost gave me heart attack. I thought you got kidnapped or something.why did you ignored my calls?"..i said,"iam sorry"

"Just sorry?gosh" he said.i sat on the same croucher he sat on.after a moment it was silent and i noticed he was staring at me.i pretended not to notic it.then he said with shockness looking out of the window,"who is there?standing with shovel-"i got scared and jumped into him looking around."w-where?"i asked."in your imagination."he spoke while holding me tightly.i jerked away from him and said,"you bastard"he chuckled at me and stood up.

           He was about to walk but i hold his arm to stop him."where are you going?"i asked.he smirked and looked at me.he replied,"home?why you are scared little girl?"i looked away and replied,"n-no iam not scared i was just asking"he looked at my hands and i noticed i was holding into him so tightly.i pull away and stood far from him.my mood became sad.

He came closer to me and said,"iam not going to leave you alone what you thought?". became a little happy.but i hid it." he smiled at me.the most precious thing i have ever seen in my life.."did you know about it?like did a man follow you?"i replied,"no.nothing like that happen"..he seem to worried about me.

"Are you Alright?are you fine?did you get hurt?did-"he started asking many questions."iam fine.iam totally fine.iam not hurt you Don't have to worry."i said..i softly smiled at him to put him at ease.he sighed and said,"what came in your mind to call?"i replied,"you told me if i need help to call you"..

"Oh and you really did.iam glad that you chose me."

You are the only one whom i can trust tho.no i mean you are the only from whom i can get help. i thought.

"Although i wasn’t going to call you i accidentally called you"

"Aha?"

"Y-yeah"

He smirked at me.which i knew i probably have blushed.he never failed to make me blush.