Chapter 45 Who Are You?

I'm waiting for him. None other than Dylan. He wanted to meet again and give me a treat That is good news for him, he was feeling great as he got promotion. I was bored out because I had nothing to do at home.

I was sitting at the restaurant. I saw him coming few minutes later. I Smiled at him and he did the same. He took a sit infront of me. At first, It felt really awkward but soon it Cooled down.

Ethan didn't know I'm here, he Didn't even know about this. If i would've told him he would let me go further. He would forbade me to go and Stay at home. He even forgot to check up on me. When he left He was in hurry. I checked the time at my wrist watch, 8:30 pm It was Suddenly then I remembered why was he on hurry. Today was the day he would meet Aiden. It gave me Chills. it seemed as his brother but Aiden is no ordinary Person.

"So how's the day?" I said Smiling to pull of the awkwardness. He smiled back. really happy. I know how He seemed happy. He started talking about his boss And how his colleagues reaction was. He cracked a few Jokes and I laughed. I even had to fake a few laughter at some time, I checked my wrist watch again. It was 9:45 Pm already. And the restaurant was almost empty. "I have go home, Dylon" I said a few moments later.

He checked the time on his wrist watch nodded his head as well and said, "Let me drive you home". He said. "No, no It's fine. I go on my own. Thanks for today." I insisted. But he Stubborn. He shaked with a smile. "I can take a cab" I said.

"Let me just drive you home, please, Take it as a help of an old friend"

I hasitated. He made an old a puppy face. I at the end gave in. I smiled at him at said, "Okay Mister old friend". He laughed. He Sometimes. acts like a mature man and a child Sometimes.

I got inside his car. His car was really cleaned and it smelled really nice. There could be a good reason for it. It could be that he Prepared like this for me or His Car Was always this nice..

" your car is cool." i said.

"I get that alot.that my car smells nice and cleaned all the time. I think i'm really feminine" That sounded like an explanation. So, this? he and his car is always like this or he was trying to make it seem like that.

I looked outside and sighed.

" So, what are your future planning?" he  decided to keep the converstaion going on.

"Like What?"

"Like some people wants to do Something thing as they get older. Like falling in love, buy an apartment or start own business or something"

"oh, I just want to be at peace"

"Is every thing alright"

"Yeah, I just want to Travel around, like live in New York or some where"

I Puted it in a traveling way.

"Every body loves Peace. It's so hard to get"

But he replied like he didn't hear my traveling choice.

It was getting weird. Not only the conversation but also his way of saying.

"what do you Want to do?"  i asked showing curious.

"I want to get what I want. Like that Promotion" He said causally

"Sometimes It's not easy to get Whatever we want"

"I have my own way to get things done"

He Sounded sarcastic. he sounded creepy. I looked at his Smiling face.

He was focusing the road. I look at as well. I knew where we were, From the front It has to go right to get to my home.

"It's a good ability" I said Not showing That I'm suspicious of him. he Smirked and replied," Isn't It"

My soul trembled at the moment. I Stared at tge road and glanced at him, he was Still Sminking. "Dylan?" he didn't reply as if he knew why I called. he turned to left side of the exact road at exact the opposite.

"We are on the wrong way" I said.

That's what goes down a forest "Dylan, where on the wrong way" I said. I was slightly panicking, a part of me me was telling me that he is the criminal. Ethan is right..

get out of the car it was repeating in my head.I still was hoping it is not the truth "we are on the right way my dear one"

My expression fell.. I look behind there was a black bag, a huge bag with many duck taps and cup and many things in it as if he proposely left the bag open for me to see it..

"Who are you?!" I asked..

He just smirked, a hell of a angriest smirk I'd ever seen..